[Area 52] [NA] [H/A] <Perseverånce> |W/Th 8p-11p EST | LF DPS & Healers

<Perseverånce>
-Description-
Newly formed guild of a few merged groups of players getting ready for TWW. Pretty laid back midcore guild. We have a wide variety of veteran players as well as brand new players.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a brand new player you are more than welcome. New players are advised to be open to advice from veteran players if needed.
We are very understanding to real life responsibilities of members and value a Real Life > Video Game mentality.
We will have teams pushing M+ as well with variety of members who will push high rating and mid rating.
We welcome members from both factions as well as any server. We are however a US-Area52 Horde guild (not that this matters anymore). Also, if you’re not looking to raid and just need a place to call home to do group content at random you are more than welcome!

-Goals-
Primary: AOTC by mid season (aiming for earlier).

Secondary: Mythic Raiding progression mid to late season.

-Needs-
Healer - Currently, we have no Priest, Pres. Evoker, or MW Monk.

DPS/Healer OS - Primarily for Mythic raid prog we are in need of a DPS that can OS heal in certain situations.

DPS - We are in need of Augmentation Evokers, Shadow Priests, and Rogues. However we are open to other classes as well as it doesn’t hurt to have multiples.

Management Style
Stepping away from the traditional Guild Master with officers guild style we are utilizing more of a Guild Council style method. This is primarily due to the merging groups of players that are in the guild. Each Council member has the same amount of power as the next. As the guild grows we will add officers to assist the Council in management. If you have a group of members that are interested in coming into the guild this could prompt a council seat for the leader of your group.

Raid Loot
This is still TBD. However, group loot will probably be the norm for Normal and Heroic raids. There may be small stipulations to this when it comes to tier set bonus to ensure each raid member gets their 2/4 set at a fair rate. Could also implement a max gear count per week to ensure gear is spread fairly amongst the raid. Again, this is all TBD.

If you are interested feel free to reach out here or simply apply to our guild posting in-game by searching the name Perseverånce.

Whether you join or ranks or not, have a great time in TWW and may the RNG gods be in your favor!

Thank you for your time!

NOTE: The guild is a Horde guild. So if you are alliance we will need to be Bnet friends in order to invite you!

Bump! Still accepting new members to fill our roster!

bump, we are still looking for our last healer and any dps that feel they want to apply!

Still looking for a healer?

We are, you can reach out to me on BNet or discord.

I’ll be available all day during early access.

Discord: g00n_cage
BNet: Cage#1545

Still looking for great players! all classes welcome.

Show me potato salad!

I’m interested! I’m a fury warrior. 9/9 Heroic Amirdrassil. My discord is @Maynird

Just sent you a request on discord. Mine is g00n_cage.

I’m interested in joining. I’m a returning player and I play an Assassination Rogue.
Bnet: Joseph#13929
Discord: Joseph6704