Area 52 Log in Times

Hello,

I’m just curious as to what the current limit is for players on a realm? Every day this week; we have had concurrent wait times to log into the realm with log in times ranging from 30mins - 2.5hrs at the worst.

Although great for publicity, this is becoming very frustrating for the player base. What is currently being done to try and remediate this problem? Has Blizzard thought about offering free character transfers for affected realms such as Area 52?

I’m sure character migration is coming soon for the 5 realms they listed earlier in this thread.

1 Like

We are working diligently to solve this situation.

2 days later, still no update doesn’t seem very diligent to me. Perhaps diligent in California means something else

1 Like

To be fair, yesterday was a holiday in California.

I imagine they will take action if the queues on the weekend are really bad and we still are seeing queues into week 2.

Listen, they upp’d the amount one can be on the realm, but issues still arised. Technical issues will happen, small or big company, doesn’t matter. People are really unrealistic with their expectations.

I can solve this issue on the Alliance side. Migrate people from Stormrage to Lightbringer problem solved!

1 Like

Lightbringer is too populous for free transfers. They will make character migration go to low pop servers.

i hope so, i’ll have to try to convince my brothers and our second halves to transfer if that becomes a thing. I have zero need for a full pop server at this point in my gaming, especially with all the changes over the years to wow.

1 Like

Nooooooooooo don’t say that

Unrealistic with their expectations?

Sorry buddy, but no. Blizzard should NOT be having these issues 16 years into it. As a consumer, you should be expecting more.

1 Like

Then you don’t know how technical issues arise. Little one.

Free transfers off those high pop realms to low pop ones would be great, but… why offer free transfers when people will pay for it?

HAHA “technical issues arise” what a great blanket term to use when you don’t have you ducks in a row. Good thing there are people like you in the world to eat that crap up.

Keep up the great work, little one.

No, I’d rather complain on the forums and meme BLIZZARD 'cause you can’t understand much,

puts out a tray of :foot: cheese and crackers

Hope the solution works for everyone.

Spoken like an individual with immense logic.

Thanks for stokin’ the fire on this thread. I’m sure you have a lot of insight on the issue, a LUL.

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate your acknowledgement.

Another day gone past and can’t even play unless you want to be stuck in queue for hours on end.