[Area 52][Horde] 6 Raiders LFGuild!

Hello internet strangers!

We are a group of experienced players looking to join a guild and take the next tier seriously. We earned AotC this tier and then kinda petered out as there became less and less to do outside of raid night. We are looking for a guild to join to reinvigorate our desire to play the heck out of this game. What we presently have are:

Blood DK
Holy Priest
Resto or Balance Druid or BM Hunter
Affliction/Destro Warlock
Arms Warrior
Subtlety Rogue

If you are interested in having a chat and seeing if we are a good fit, please feel free to reply here or message me on Discord: Zexxon#8942 (Discord usernames are case sensitive). Talk to you then.

Hello Rapidclaws,

We would be able to take your group into the raiding roster. Premogaming is a 2 day horde AOTC guild on Thrall looking for more solid players to add to our roster so that we can possibly go back to Mythic raiding. We are an ex cutting edge guild but we decided to go more casual in BFA. Fortunately, we got AOTC pretty early on but like you interest waned for some of us because we needed more to do! So we decided to open up the roster to more people for future raiding tiers. Hope to hear from you soon. You can reach me on Discord Moonpie#5426 or bnet Moonpie#1732. I will also add you on Discord. Best of luck to you in your search for a new home!

added you on discord. we’ll setup a time to chat. we can accommodate your group :slight_smile:

Heya Rapidclaws,

check my guild out and see if it may be a good fit for you.

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

I sent you a friend request for discord. I will leave you a little about us.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years. We moved the guild to Dalaran for recruitment and a more populated server.

We stopped raiding about 2 months ago to start our move to Dalaran as moving a whole guild takes some time. We got to Dalaran about 3 weeks ago and wanted to judge our roster so far. So, we went into Uld on heroic and the guild parsed high 90 percentile.

If you are looking for a long-term home with great people, then this might be the place for you.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

If you do not get my discord request you can add my btag Geo#1668

Geo|

[A] Game Over’s new weekend team (US- Proudmoore Server) is recruiting for a Cutting-Edge team focused on pushing Fridays 7:30 to 12:30 EST and Saturdays 7:30 to 12:30 EST. We are looking for talented players of all roles who are ready and willing to make the most of the two-day raid times and add to our strong and close community outside of raid.

Goal

Our focus is first and foremost to achieve Cutting-Edge as a weekend raid team, and to help build up a stronger raid community alongside our other raid teams

Expectations of Members –

• Be prepared to raid, including consumables, knowledge of the fights, and have gear enchanted and ready. Knowing how to sim yourself, and read logs are also very important.
  • Since we only raid two days a week, 100% attendance is required of all members, although those with credible reasons to miss must inform the officer core so we can adjust accordingly.
  • Since this is a weekend raid group, a mature and focused attitude is preferred, we don’t want drama and bad attitudes
  • Preparing your gear inside and outside of raid is very important, we have a very active group of people in the guild who actively run M+, so outside of raid it is recommended that members run them and get their keys done
  • Keep your necklaces up to date!
  • Our community is strong, with a main team that is active and pushing cutting edge, obtaining it every raid tier, and being in this team means being part of this community, so we expect players to act accordingly, being toxic to other teams will not be accepted, and we hope you can make efforts to integrate with the guild’s community.

A bit about our community

We have three other active raid groups between the main raid, PSC, and FOMO. Our main team has obtained Cutting-edge every raid tier, and our officers are active and helpful. The leadership has been playing since vanilla, and went 8/8M in Uldir

Recruiting

Rogue
Healers (all classes)
Warlock
Druid (RDPS, ) Looking for two skilled Moonkins
Mage (Must be willing to play all specs)
Hunter (BM pref)
Skillful players comfortable with any class not listed will be considered

Contact Lenalee #1179 if you are interested

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657(bnet) or Feyranna#1966(discord) - I sent you a friend req on disc. I’d love to chat with you about a home for all your group on Area52 :slight_smile:

I have several CE raid guilds if you’d like to check them out. = ) I don’t do package deals but we could at least find you all homes.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
-,-,-

We are always looking for more members to join our team. We offer alot in terms of a Community. Horde side we are just starting off and looking to keep it going forward in terms of all things that go on in WoW.

Take a look at our main recruitment post and check out our website.

1 Like

Zexxon, I added you on Discord and you replied to me, but unfortunately it will not let me respond to you for the last two days, I keep getting an error. I would really like to talk to you! If you are still looking please feel free to add me on bnet Moonpie#1732 . Thanks!