Are you ready to trade Stormwind and Silvermoon? The Conclusion of BfA

I mean let’s take even more away from Blood Elves as if Blood Elves haven’t already lost everything else. We have no major NPCs, no actual story presence, no anything.

And now you want to take away the Blood Elves capital city?

What next, are you going to take Tel Drassil away from the Night Elves? Oh, right, that did happen.

1 Like

I see what you did there. Sneaking in another “give us High Elves” thread. You sly dog.

1 Like

Haha. Thanks even reading half the post here buddy.

2 Likes

Nightborne NIGHT ELVES wave hello! You got them back in Legion, you know that group of NIGHT ELVES that sealed themselves away during the first Legion invasion.

Look I really don’t want High Elves, there are more than enough Elf variants at this point, but it made zero sense to give us VEs over HEs.

THing is with the VE’s the Alliance has a version of what the Horde has and adding another version of the same thing makes even less sense.

No matter what people say be it High\Blood or Void they are all of the same elven race and they consider Silver moon to be their home even if they can’t go there.

Saying they’re not the same is like some guy in a white sheet going this person or that person is different from me and not equal because of color or religion.

A person is a person no matter what color and a high elf is a high elf no matter if they go by Blood , Void or High.

Combined with the restoration of Lordaeron, that would be great. Pity it’s not what will happen.

I understand that, which is why I said “it made no sense to give us VE or HE”. I know Blizzard was being cheeky when they did it.

get outta here

I’ve been waiting for Stormwind to get sacked for many years. The problem is that these damn Horde are too lazy to do so because they’re always in Silvermoon City getting jacked up on Hookas and Bloodthistle.

Why would horde want to actually move into Stormwind, when it has no tents to live in.

And screw Silvermoon. Lets get Jaina to take control of Dalaran again and move there :smiley: Then we could just like float over Stormwind and drop all our rubbish there.