Are you an author?

I happen to personally know an author that plays wow and was wondering how many more? Are you self published? I know that has really blown up and people are having a lot of successes that route as well. Anyone?

Yeah. I’m in a few anthologies. >_>

3 Likes

Does erotic stuff count?

Yes I happen to go by Matt Mememaro. About to publish the fourth book in my first series, before moving onto a couple of standalones etc. Amazon and my website are my key places on the internet. Been playing wow for over a decade now.

1 Like

The cover art for your books are metal af. The sort of thing I’d expect from a symphonic metal album cover.

2 Likes

No sadly, not yet. I’ve been writing stories all my life, but I’m a rough critic, though I’m working on six great projects at the moment. I had dedicated six years to one in particular which I decided to burn down and rebuild. It was so close to completion, I could feel it, but… I wasn’t something this world needs right now, I don’t think.
What’s worse is, I think it’d be better as comics or graphic novels, but I gave up on art years ago! We’ll see if I amount to something someday!

I’m not self-published only because of all that Forgotten Realms IP(unless some SERIOUS editing were to take place).

I have written five novels that must never be known on the Internets lest I get my…smacked by WotC.

1 Like

I’m aspiring to be one in the least.

1 Like

Not yet. My story quality is at a tv show, movie, visual novel quality at the moment.

1 Like

I have authored…

Edited to add: 406 posts on these forums.

I am a writer. Good or bad, no idea. I love writing nothing more nothing less.