Are you Alliance? Need help recruiting?

(Siearapewpew) #1

My realm needs more Alliance guilds (Cutting Edge focused). I already maintain a spreadsheet of several rosters, the recruiting discord with 7,900 people and the realm discord for Turalyon (with help from other Turalyon folks as well).

I will help CE or near CE capable Alliance guilds who transfer to the realm get players. I just work with your recruiters as a headhunter. You keep me updated on needs and I maintain the rosters as well as contact everyone, in-game mail, etc to ensure that you’re getting applications to look through. I do interviews for some guilds when they don’t have time or just straight up recruit players for them depending on the guild (like Synthesis, Impetus and Legend I just throw people into for example).

You can check out my mega thread here:

And we also have this thread here:

You can check out the realm discord as well. :slight_smile: It is https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB and you can type !turalyon once the timer expires.

The roster spreadsheet I maintain for the guilds I watch over (we have realm recruiters so a few of us do this) https://goo.gl/87ncRt so you can see what we track. The Heroic/Mythic logs are there but hidden.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me @ Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me).

Sieara rocks and you won’t be disappointed! Community here is excellent! Highly recommend it. :blush:

(Siearrow) #3

I should have posted on my cute Alliance hunter.

(Siearalol) #4

<3 Alliance. Look, I even put a heart.

(Siearapewpew) #5

Our Alliance guilds need love!

(Sìeara) #6

Many loves.

(Siearapewpew) #7

Come to Turalyon. I’m off to class.

(Siearrow) #8

Alliance is cute and cuddly and we destroy horde.

Still recruiting. Will also take a small group in.

(Siearapewpew) #10

Are you on Turalyon?

(Siearalol) #11

<3 our Alliance. WTB more CE alliance guilds.

(Siearapewpew) #12

Come kill me Alliance!

(Siearrow) #13

Alliance should all come here and be cool.

(Siearapewpew) #14

Come to Turalyon friends!

(Siearrow) #15

Need more Alliance CE guilds.

(Siearapewpew) #16

Astral should have a kill soon. GL Astral!

(Sìeara) #17

We missed killing the dragon.

(Siearapewpew) #18

I watched a bad movie with my kid last night.