Two of us are looking for an awesome late night guild to be part of on Horde!
• Must be social, we’d love an active guild chat as neither of us like to use discord.
• Must have people on late.
• Friendly is also a plus!
• “Adults only” guilds don’t work for us.
• Not worried about raiding, would do PVP and maaaybe some mythics.
• Happy to move to whatever realm, we’re fresh back on horde and haven’t settled anywhere yet.
We’re a Mother Daughter team, play late, love having fun and messing around on guild chat. We both have some limited experience raiding (not our focus) and a load of pvp and general experience.
We’ve been horde a long while back, and spent the last year on Alliance, but while the people were great, it wasn’t home.
Really hoping we can find somewhere!