Are we not getting Honor for World PvP kills right now?

I normally see how much honor I get per kill, but this evening I didn’t see it happen once spite me dominating with ease probably 30-40 people this evening.

Did something change or is this a bug?

I capped a few horde in Tirisguard last night during the assault and got honor for them.

There are some circumstances where you won’t get honor, like if someone has rez sickness or if there is a level difference. I also remember someone posting that they joined a group that got onto the flying ship in Drustvar that’s the alliance’s final assault objective and they weren’t getting honor for killing alliance. Basically the game’s way if saying, you’re not where you’re supposed to be…

Also check your chat settings. You may have been earning honor but the Chat window may have not been showing it.
Right-click the Chat tab, select Settings, click the Other page and Honor should be checked. If its already checked but some other combat stuff is unchecked, check them all just to be sure.

I’ll check into the chat settings.

This was mostly during an invasion, and I don’t bother killing lowbies very often if at all. Everyone that I killed was 120 and geared. Just thought it was odd I never not an HK/rank/honor amount appear.

Thanks!

You did until it was exploited in the darkshore events. Now get most of the honor from world pvp questd.

I’m randomly not getting honor. It seems there’s a damage threshold that has to be met in WPvP; just tagging usually won’t meet it.