Are Warlocks Succubus being removed?

doesnt matter who designed it if people of differing genders enjoy it. a male photographer can take a centerfold for a male mag but non binary and lesbians can also enjoy it.

Now you are just making stuff up.

Nope, this is the canon lore as per the original Succubus quests.

Learn 2 Lore

Actually it does.

If something is designed or set up speciifically for the male gaze as oppose to everyone, it is inherent sexist.

what about the female gaze?

Every single painting of a Succubus or Night Hag from the entire modern period is literally a naked sexy lady.

If anything, Blizzard using a corset is the pinnacle of modesty, historical realities being what they are.

You’re materially wrong.

I for one support High Femme BDSM Ladies, and I only demand the inclusion of BDSM Twinks

and for Demon Stables to let us pick at least this list of demons for the Succubus:

/leans over and whispers conspiratorily

apparently my gazing eyes dont count unless a woman designed it, specifically for women to gaze at and only women

Get a life and I mean this in the kindest way. What you are saying here in general is if a women looks sexy it’s inherently sexist, and that is flat out dumb, stupid, asinine as hell.

You need to get off the computer and visit a museum, better yet communicate with actual people and share your takes. Look at us in Canada, I can go topless, my choice, does that make me inherently sexist to have the same option as a man does? No.

Your offense is frightening, and frankly I am so tired of being told by the likes of forum trolls as a whole that my existing is sexist and to cover up. Oddly enough I wouldn’t doubt you are the same crowd that has issues with the burqa. Women are entitled to equal rights, but not if it makes men randy? Why not teach society that a person is not their clothing? No instead we censor the same things women fought for throughout history.

I keep saying this, why keep paying whilst so offended? Why now when actual voices need to be heard? Pushing your agenda so important to silence the voice of actual victims?

Give your head a shake and get a clue.

4 Likes

No, the Succubus is not being removed. However she is being redesigned to be unattractive and instead of charming the enemy she will distract them by complaining about the price of lawn chairs that were supposed to be on sale and demanding to see the raid boss.

7 Likes

They’re totally going to nerf it for their puritan ideals, but fortunately other mmorpgs aren’t soft like Blizzard. Right Blizzard :)?

:grin:
ah thanks for the giggle

1 Like

I am getting the idea from all these random arguments you truly do not understand why the Succubus is sexist.

And that lack of awareness is why she need to be removed.

People joke about ‘woke’ culture but from some many of the posts here, I can see there are still a lot of people asleep at the switch on this issue.

No, that is not what I am saying. It is not even close to what I am saying. Please go back and read what I actually said as opposed to your interpretation of it.

What is wrong with the Warlock’s Succubus?

So what?

Where did I say every single picture/painting of a naked sexy lady is sexist?

I didn’t.

Try again.

You’re barking up the wrong tree, I just made a comment. It’s an “issue” in so far as there’s a discussion with opposing sides, which you can find on the front page somewhere.

I see plenty of shirtless demonhunters for male gaze ( at least the gay male gaze). Sadly it seems all the males have flat gluteals in this game.

No one is asleep at the switch, there is no switch, this game is a fantasy adventure - not reality. The succubus is not a real thing and it has no influence on the real world.

Consider the possibility that you might be a bit over sensitive on this. Sometimes “risque” is just for fun and that is just as true for Croman as it is for a succubus.

Repeat after me - “It’s only a game”

2 Likes

okay a kink bdsm demon dominatrix with whip, spikes and rocket bra, is bad because guys like it. if females like it too, they dont count cause guys like it. guys like it cause she’s enslaved (well doh, bdsm fans might. some just like her cause she’s sexy not cause she’s a slave). well if girls like it cause she’s enslaved (well doh, bdsm. some just like her cause she’s sexy not cause she’s a slave), it doesnt count cause guys like it and thats all that matters.