Are there any RP "Communities" I can join?

Hey friends!
I am looking for any RP “communities” that I might be invited to. My guild is extremely small (just me and one other person) but I am still looking for opportunities in getting out there and meeting all of you in an RP setting! I checked the communities forum but only found two threads that were not very active, so I thought I would ask my Alma Mater Moon Guard. Thanks guys!

If you ever need antagonists or rivals for some RP, we would love to cater to all your bad guy needs. :skull:

Okay.
So I don’t see anything about re-rolling to Horde so those are out. Also not sure how frequently you are checking the forum for announcements of campaigns and the like or the server event calendar to get some opportunities to meet new folks and get involved.

Just browsing the forum I immediately spotted Shinnorah’s post regarding not only her guild but the in-game community they are running. Did you check into that?
[A-RP/Soc] <Veritas> - Take a Break from Adulting!

I run mostly Horde and it seems you are looking for Alliance info so sorry I am unable to be more specific. If you haven’t yet you might want to delve a bit deeper into a Moon Guard forum search. Good luck.

3 Likes

You are totally spot on! I go to RP events for sure but I tend to just hang around in the background. I am cool with that though, I have zero desire to be center of attention. I just like to go and hang out.

If you make a gnome, Sprocket Club is recruiting! We take gnomes of all kinds, but we focus on paramilitary operations, along with our homefront division of civilians.

1 Like

We do have an RP community, I’m happy to chat a bit further in game if you’d like to learn more. The majority are guild members, but not all - we’ve got some folks from other servers as well as a couple else-guilded members too. Feel free to look for me in game or contact me via the methods in the post linked. Good luck!

3 Likes

Huge shout-out to Shinnorah for inviting me into her RP family. It’s really nice to be part of a larger community than my 2 person guild.

3 Likes

Of course! That’s the great thing with communities, they open up RP options without forcing guild membership on those who don’t want it. I can relate, in that a few friends of mine and I have been in Veritas 12+ years now and we would NEVER leave even if lots of people go inactive. I completely understand wanting to hang onto a guild tag even if small.

Fwiw if your guild friend wants to join too, just let me know and I can add them. Our Discord info is in the community notes if you’d like to join that too!

2 Likes