Are there any PvP guilds out there?

I did not brag. You’re exaggerating. Sometimes I would say nothing and get compliments from other members regardless. Sometimes I’d mention my performance if I did well. There’s nothing wrong with taking pride in doing a good job. Same with doing good damage.

3 Likes

Better off in a place you don’t have to walk on egg shells. From the sounds of it you have to over there.

2 Likes

There’s taking pride and then there’s being a malignant narcissist. You got the second one down pat.

Have you read some of your own epic BG posts? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Deso is not this.

Yep /10 chars. I’m actually pretty funny.

There’s more forum pvp by some people than actual pvp apparently.

1 Like

Yes, we were rather surprised to see your emergence from the rock you’ve been hiding under in an actual bg tonight.

I’ve been BGing every night. That wasn’t a very competitive match either.

Agreed, the pugs wouldn’t listen.

What’s the better method of queuing?

I obviously wasn’t there for all the stuff that went down, but just hypothetically, if I’m in a raid and after a boss is killed, the top healer posts in chat Details showing that they’re far above all the other healers, I’d kinda wonder why they felt the need to post that info.

Not necessarily applicable to your situation, but maybe it was misunderstanding of intentions.

The kicking should have been done privately after a discussion to clear things up. Not publicly on the forum.

Custom community addon that has a number of useful features to simplify things. Autoaccepting and such. Nothing too fancy but it’s definitely convenient.

I have banned krienn the fool (edit: from SPM) right here in the open on these here forums and will do so again if necessary

1 Like

You reported him?!!

:open_mouth:

Banned from SPM I meant

I do not know who reported him lol

Hope he’s ok.

:candle:

He’ll be fine he always bounces back from these things

As someone who has played in Ruthlessbro’s GG, Alec’s SoD and Cinco’s SAS, I think the epic communities need each other. While a certain level of trash talk is to be expected, sportsmanship is important, win or lose – something I’ve seen from all 3 communities.
The other night, there was a really close AV battle between GG and SAS, which even had several members of SAS and GG on opposing sides. No one’s feelings were hurt, and no one was booted from either community.
Also this week: there was an Isle of Conquest where SAS merc’ed to Alliance and battled DJL. While I did not participate myself, my understanding is there were several members of both communities on the victorious SAS end of the match. DJL’s leader promptly cursed them out in her community chat and booted them simply because they lost.
Deso is right. Be gracious in victory and defeat and you’ll earn respect.

6 Likes

seeing this level of activity makes me want to join a pvp guild even more lol

These folks are in communities. That’s where pvpers have flocked to since communities are region wide and even cross faction.

Guilds, for pvpers at least, are essentially useless.