Are there any must do tasks to so for a heroic raider, M+ player between now and season 1?

I havent been active for an expansion launch since BfA. Just hit 80 on my planned main and will get my Hunter alt to 80 hopefully before the weekend. And ill be honest, it feels like theres so many things to do that im a little overwhelmed.

Ive always like being able to supply my own potions and flasks, so thats one personal goal id like to make sure i get done with my herbalism/alchemy toon, be able to collect and craft those for myself.

But besides that is there anything that is highly recommend one do, or even seen as a must do to be able to be able to keep up with and help my raid team push through content, and see myself reach the goals ive set of being a 1500 M+ rating, clear normals push AOTC raiding player?

Or is it just play content I enjoy that is seeing Ilvl/BiS improvements and work on other things at my leisure?

Just grind gear, and the currency to upgrade it - Valorstones and the Crest things. Farm Rares, grind Heroics, did Delves, do the Weekly Events, finish the World Quests.

But there is no equivalent to the never-ending AP grind in Legion or BfA, there is no Legendary to gather mats for, no unlocks you have to achieve, nothing like that.

Just get decent pre-raid gear for the opening. Maybe save as much upgrade valorstones and crests as possible to use on your first raid gear.

1 Like