Are the tier sets supposed to be bad?

My priest pvp set is a joke 4 second immune to slows only when I power word shield myself? I would have loved stronger prayer of mending or flash heal mana concervation something else that’s just jabooty

thats not a tier set though. Its a PvP bonus, traditionally its always been survivability or root / stun / slow resistances or so. Although, root inmune would’ve been better than slow inmune as most slows are dispellable anyways.

2 Likes

Believe it or not movement in any pvp game is the best stat to have…
That fact you don’t realize that makes me believe you aren’t very good.

1 Like

Isnt suppose to compliment your Body and Soul thingy/talent.
Can’t remember if priests have feathers in Cata or not.

1 Like

Here I am sitting with “5% Increased Focus Regeneration” as my PvP 4-set, it basically does nothing.

It used to be 20% in original Cata but they omega nerfed it

2 Likes

It provides little if a DK grips me to him I can run away for 4 seconds if I’m not stunned and then I don’t have that for another 30 seconds

from the same brilliant minds that gave us 5% Heal crit for T11 priest bonus. Not ‘healing’, but the specific spell named Heal, which you dont use from level 11 onwards.

8 Likes

That’s weird it was nerfed 20% would be an awesome set you’d really feel that difference

1 Like

I was in beta until the pre-patch dropped, this feels like a completely different game, beta was good this sucks.

I soloed VH on my all green equipped BM hunter in beta no problem, I wouldn’t even try it now with the full bloodthirsty set, they jacked the game up bad.

1 Like

It’s not movement speed, priest only have inner will for the 16% movement speed. It also doesn’t stop and roots or stuns so bascially you still will be a sitting target with or without the set, the only reason to run them is resilience

Priest PvP tier set is insanely good. Probably one of the best ones if not the best one. Freedom for priest is amazing. It allows you to get to pillar to line or get fears/outplay. It’s amazing and is not weak at all….

And you will have it back before he has grip, that bonus is super good lollll.

The PvE set bonuses this tier are super boring and less interesting than the PvP. Firelands and Dragonsoul bonuses are more interesting:

T11:

• 2 pieces: Increases the critical strike chance of your Heal spell by 5%.

• 4 pieces: Each time your Penance spell heals a target with Weakened Soul you gain 540 Spirit for 10 sec, and being in a Chakra state grants you 540 Spirit for the duration of the Chakra.

T12:

• 2 pieces: Casting your Flash Heal, Heal, and Prayer of Mending spells cause you to regenerate 2% of your base mana every 5 sec for 15 sec.

• 4 pieces: You have a chance when you cast a helpful spell to summon a Cauterizing Flame at the target’s location. Each sec the Cauterizing Flame will heal an injured party member within 40 yards for (100% of Spell power). Lasts 5 sec.

T13:

• 2 Set: After using Power Infusion or Divine Hymn, the mana cost of your healing spells is reduced by 25% for 23 sec.

• 4 Set: Your Power Word: Shield has a 10% chance to absorb 100% additional damage and increase the mana granted by Rapture by 100%, and the duration of your Holy Word abilities is increased by 33%.

1 Like

Again one stun root or freeze stops you with zero movement speed effects, not really that crazy especially when it’s only on self cast so no not all that crazy

brain issue

Hi. In my opinion the four piece pvp set is GREAT. Actually really good. not being perma slowed by rogues and warriors…yes please. Mix in the fade root clear, fears, you can peel for yourself. pretty useful.

I don’t think you understand the nature of this benefit. If the 2 piece said “cast paladin freedom on yourself every time you use shield on yourself”…would you feel better about it? because thats what it is doing.