Are the gladiator sets gone forever?

They were never advertised as limited time. You can buy all previous gladiator sets with mark of honors but not in BFA. Do you think they will add a vendor later ?

Dread Gladiator Set, Sinister Gladiator Set, Notorious Gladiator set are no longer available.

I really don’t understand why they did that. I didn’t play during the first patches but I would have if I knew. I wanted the Sinister set so bad.

2 Likes

Crappy change if so. Limited time things suck.

5 Likes

Seems that way, I haven’t found the old set for Mark’s vendor yet.

2 Likes

But… but you won’t be able to find the PvP vendors. See, this is what they were warning us about! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Which is funny when you consider the pet battle vendors they add with every new pet dungeon, tucked away in the corner of a hallway somewhere near the dungeon entrance. Consistency is cool.

Heaven forbid they put the giant Alliance/Horde logos on the map labeled “War Headquarters” to use.

3 Likes

Atm i know the warfronts and the rares in the zones can drop various mogs. But since warfronts in sl will be unplayable they will need to put the mogs on a vendor for warfront medalss or something.

Some changes to heroic warfronts will need to be done to in sl.

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath on that.

It is funny, truly. I’m laughing. I’m so glad that I can spend some pet dungeon currencies on goodies but I can’t do anything with my PvP gear ensembles :smiley:

Shadowlands prepatch will have the vendors

I’m honestly fine.
While the BfA art team’s polish is as good as ever, the subject matter is pretty bad across the board.

1 Like

Is this confirmed? Or just speculation?

do warfront quests on all alts before it’s too late

This is an educated guess, since that is what they did in Legion and the elite sets are the only gear marked as Limited Time, and are still marked that way.

I think they addressed this question during Legion, too, and specified that was their intended direction. I’m guessing it hasn’t changed.

Edit: I am referring to the PvP sets and not the war front sets.

1 Like

In legion they had previous season PVP gear sets available for transmog.

I wonder if the gear itself will not be earnable but there’ll be mog items you can…

I’d imagine there will be a vendor later, despite the fact there should have been one immediately following season’s end like every other time.

2 Likes

The elite sets are gone forever

still get first two from warfront quests, different color but still.

Regular Gladiator sets also