Are the books worth buying?

im not a huge fan of reading books i mean i do read but typically it’s just smaller portions like articles online i cant sit down for hours on end reading it bores tf out of me.

one thing though is i love the lore of this game and i figured maybe i will enjoy the books gain more knowledge of the lore that way instead of watching vids online of people trying to explain to me the lore in a short amount of time and me not knowing wtf they are talking about.

so wondering from others perspectives is it worth buying? also is there ANY particular order i must read the books in? i already bought 3 books not in the correct order but 2 books came in 1 combined but when i looked at the order they are released they are seperated.

i was planning to buy the Archive book online but yea

1 Like

From what I’ve read they are pretty simple reads. I can’t remember the proper order or the titles really that I even read, but I do remember the stories themselves and I enjoyed them. I really wish there were more actually because it feels like such a better way to tell a story than ingame.

yea i just decided to just read um in w.e. order. sadly the older ones are so damn hard to find new that i had to buy um used and the used copies are very expensive too. not sure how much the price was when they first came out but i looked up a brand new one they tryna charge $600 i think on amazon. otherwise got to buy another language or digital which idc for digital books.