Are some appearances not account wide?

I crafted Enhanced Stormsteel Legguards on my warriror just to collect the appearance, but he’s the only character that it shows up on. Is that common for crafted blacksmithing items? I even tried using the legguards as I know sometimes that’s what it takes for it to stick, but no luck.

My guess is that as the legs require you to have BfA Blacksmithing to wear, you’ll only be able to use them on plate characters with high enough Blacksmithing.

Normally they mention that in a tooltip somewhere. I think it’s not even that, but it simply unlocks on the person who crafts them. Stupid decision. They could at give us a hint before we get our hopes up and farm all the mats. Blacksmithing plansd aren’t even worth the cost of materials in term of ilevel. Now they put stupid restrictions on even the transmog. Stupid.

Udiza is correct. The item says that Kul Tiran Blacksmithing is required.

1 Like

The restriction isn’t there for the transmog, it’s to keep raiders from feeling like they have to level each profession for it’s BoPs (and then drop for the next profession) when gearing up at the start of a tier. The transmog issue is an unfortunate casualty.

There’s an in game suggestion tool under the help menu. I’d recommend using it to ask for the transmog restriction to be removed for the BfA BoP crafted gear. There aren’t any guarantees, but at least it might put it on their radar.

2 Likes