Are PST servers any better for late night EST players?

I’m a 2nd shift worker that plays late on EST PVE servers from 12:30am EST to 4am EST. Is it worth transferring servers to get into late night raiding or 55+ dungeons? I’m on Pagel but there’s not many guilds running 1am in the morning on EST time, like none.

Yes.

…also the Sky is Blue and Rain is Wet.

And horde is dumb.

I’ve seen some PST guilds actually raid earlier to accommodate players in the later time zones… because there’s just more people available which would be opposite of what I would want. I want to raid at Midnight EST.

It will take some leg work but your best bet is to look at individual guilds and their raid times. There’s like, a lot of guilds out there.

I know Myzrael has some late night raiding teams but I don’t know enough about them to tell you more. :upside_down_face:

I’ve seen some PST guilds actually raid earlier to accommodate players in the later time zones… because there’s just more people available which would be opposite of what I would want. I want to raid at Midnight EST.

This is why I tell my guys to F off when they try to push up the raid start time.

Your options will be thinner (particularly as you move up the food chain), do some research on guilds ahead of time, but yeah stay away from EST servers because PUGs will be a big problem in addition to organized raid times.