Are pet bars

Are pet bars ever going to work right? Seriously, if its like this live I’ll pass.

Brother i hate to inform you but blizzard do not care.

Source: I reported Enhance shaman bugs for the entirety of the WOTLK beta
(initially running any /autocaston or /autocastoff script would crash your game instantly.
Luckily before launch they manged to “fix” it by disabling any of those macros from working on shaman.

Which bricks several QOL pvp macros that were common place back in WOTLK and on the servers that we’re not allowed to speak of.

Do you think they’ve fixed that yet? No I played the entirity of Classic WOTLK reporting the bug to be fixed, it still one week before prepatch

NEVER BEEN ADDRESSED BY BLIZZARD.

Hell what about the “GM” that told me the Arena point cap in WOTLK was 5k(they updated it to 10k after I told them but never thanked me or apologized for pushing bad information and accidentally) and that must of been why me and a large portion of players in S2 simply didn’t receive arena points for a entire reset. Do you think they fixed a major bug with the competitive ladder of their own game?

No they banned us off the forums for “harassing the developers” because we were repeatedly posting to try and force the developers to address the major bugs in the game.

tl;dr no pet bars will not be fixed unless it literally bricks the entire game and makes it to the front page of reddit devs will not care.

2 Likes

They are working good right now on all 3 of my hunters.

1 Like

What exactly is the issue you are seeing? I rolled two warlocks yesterday and I didn’t notice any issues, but the again the only thing I ever actually touch is the attack command, the rest are pretty much just toggles.

Toons that you copied before the patch a few days ago go on this weird rotation of having it not having it, it is fixed these people just need to remake their toons and delete the old ones.

1 Like