Are people really that bored?

Lol what is that from

The people asking for tbc and wotlk are not the same people who have been fighting to get vanilla back all these years

2 Likes

What a glorious day, Brother, what a glorious day!

I’ll give you another hint:

“Open up the door it’s Dave!”

“Dave?”

“Yeah man, Dave!”

“… Dave’s not here”

1 Like

wow has always been this way

within 10 mins of an xpac landing, some ritalin addicted kid is whining and demanding “muh new content”

just the continued degradation of society due to the immense narcissism and entitlement of a whole generation

1 Like

Or the devs literally said that they are keeping an eye on these discussions to determine what their next steps should be.

“WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS!”

it never ends. People spend more time whining than playing the game.

Bunch of grown men acting like teenaged girls.

1 Like

And there is your problem. The game will basically remain the same for two years. Can you see today’s gamers sticking around?

I’m not even sure what you’re on about right now.

You seem to be on an internet forum whining about people doing exactly what the devs asked of them by showing support for future TBC servers.

If you want them, say so. If you don’t want them, say so. If you don’t care, then ignore the topic.

But the melodrama really isn’t necessary.

3 Likes

Do you have any idea what you sound like?

3 Likes

This is what the gaming industry itself has become. I remember a time people could be having just one or two games and playing those over and over again. Games were meant to be savored. There wasn’t even an ending to games way before. After they started putting an end to a game than the whole make a new game after another and then make sequel after sequel begin. I wonder when that next Modern Warfare Call of Duty 57 is coming out.

The sad thing is many of these games are similar to the one before. That’s how it feels with the expansions. It’s the same game.

It’s only been 2 months before they asked for TBC I mean Christ give it an year first.

2 Likes

Maybe because different people are asking for WOTLK and TBC than the ones who asked for Classic?

2 Likes

And it’s important to ask this in Classic forums. Why? Because you’re doing it to piss people off I guess? Could ask it in retail main forums you know.

I agree 100%.

1 Like

Imagine not understanding what completely ruined the game and wanting to ruin it again …

couldn’t agree with OP more

get in the spirit of the game whiners OR GET OUT

when blizz creates a TBC forum, post there

1 Like

Most of the retail spergs and wrath babies are the ones complaining, Classic is a theme park yes but more sand boxy you can make your own content in a sense

That’s fine, if you feel that way.

Classic isn’t going anywhere. Blizzard has already talked about their dedication to keeping the servers going until WoW shuts down.

So if you prefer the vanilla era, TBC servers won’t effect you at all, you can just stay on Classic and play to your heart’s content.

I know this is crazy, but it’s possible to be having fun in game, but also like TBC and voice an opinion that I’d like to see TBC servers as an option in the future.

2 Likes

i hope not. i would gladly see people like that gone.

I wish you folks constantly chasing that rush of fast easy content would migrate to another game, tbh instead of filling the forums with your MEMEMEME drivel.

3 Likes

Well, their goal was enough raid content to keep a hardcore guild busy every night of the week… took them over a year to get there. Then released classic back at the original starting point of 1 night a week of content.

So…you think that the people whining about nothing to do and more content etc. are the ones who spent years asking for Classic?

Really?