Are people really that bored?

To make posts about TBC and Wotlk. Wasnt classic supposed to be the be all and end all of your WoW dreams? Has it even been out 2 months? You still have another 5 phases of content spanning probably 2 years. Is classic not good enough now its out and you want more? Hell classic didnt even exist not long ago. How bout calm down and play what you wanted so bad for a while.

26 Likes

Chen’s keg is in vanilla. Give us pandas in classic+ or we riot!

5 Likes

K

This may sound completely crazy to you: there are people out there that like Vanilla, but TBC or Wrath are their favorite expansion.

32 Likes

These posts have been around before Classic even came out. You think people aren’t thinking next steps already?

6 Likes

Everyone wants something different. I personally never cared about classic and only see it as a stepping stone to two better versions of the game.

12 Likes

Sounds like whiny kids who just got a new toy and starts complaining they want another one.

4 Likes

People always want more, it’s human nature.

1 Like

Actually, it is because development takes a long time.

1 Like

Nope…having a blast

4 Likes

I don’t know if they are bored. However, I do believe their motives are to drive us closer to era of the game they enjoyed. Again, I don’t think they are bored.

1 Like

It’s almost as if they’re completely different people and they’ve been asking for BC or wotlk servers since before Classic even launched!

7 Likes

The people who love classic and were really excited for it are not the ones making posts about future expansions.

9 Likes

I think you are over estimating how many people want classic. Most would actually want crusade/wrath, which were the best of Warcraft. We’re here because we’re forced to support this in hopes of Blizzard moving on to host the expansions. There is little choice in the matter. If you don’t support this, then Blizzard will not bother with the expansions.

6 Likes

Does not compute … vanilla was World of Warcraft at its best! I did enjoy The Burning Crusade, though … even though it boned the game by raising the level cap, adding flying and adding daily quests. In spite of those very obvious mis-steps, it was still fun … just not as good as the original.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking that every single person who is playing WoW Classic thought that Vanilla was the best version of WoW.

Many of us supported Classic, but also want to see TBC / Wrath servers released, as they were the most popular versions of WoW literally ever.

6 Likes

The people asking for TBC are probably the ones who preferred that expansion all along, like me. To me TBC was the pinnacle for WoW and I will certainly head that way if it is released. For now, though, I’m happy with classic as it’s WAY better than retail.

2 Likes

not likely…

p2 is in nov or dec.

game launched in (very end of) aug.

so 3-4 months for p1 to p2…

only gonna be 6 phases.

and p3 and p4 likely will be fast successions given they are mainly bg related.

wont even be a year for all phases.

Hello my name is Dave and I have 360 hours played

1 Like

Dave? … Dave’s not here! :joy:

2 Likes