Are Heirloom upgrades too expensive now?

Heirlooms are useless, especially for new made character. They start with 0 rested xp so the bonuses are worthless and green quest gear have better stats. They only good thing about them is you don’t need to change them very often.

I would never waste the gold to buy them today. Not worth 1copper, let alone thousands of gold. Utterly useless now.

2 Likes

Too much now, too much before.

2 Likes

I have a vast majority of the Heirlooms in the game. I do not have the PvP heirlooms because I do not farm Honor Points.

There are a few you can get in Raids but I forget what raid they are and besides I do not do that content anymore.

I upgraded all my heirlooms to level 39. I do not think I need to upgrade them any further. I spent 172,000 gold on those upgrades.

considering heirlooms are useless pos now, yes. even a gold would be too expensive.

3 Likes

I think they are. Four ranks of heirlooms is unnecessary now. It should be changed to two ranks, 1-30 and 30-49 and the gold cost should be lowered as well.

2 Likes

If you don’t have them already they’re not worth anywhere close to the asking price now that they give no bonuses.

What’s worse is that the upgrade prices are based upon the old 120 level gold scale and not the heavily scaled down current gold regime.

1 Like