Are garrisons still worth completing?

I use my garrison on one alt every day to make Hexweave Bags. Mostly for my alt army, but they still sell for a nice amount too.

3 Likes

Make the gear models with the upgrade tokens and sell them for lots of gold.

If you are a tailor it is worth upgrading so you can pump out cloth. Hexweave bags sell fairly well on the ah.

Not sure about any of the other professions. I haven’t had luck selling their stuff. Probably because of the silly restrictions of only being able to equip 3 items at a time.

1 Like

Making gold and farming mats? Not really. But they’re worth doing:

If you’re the completionist-type who wants to do as many achievements in the game as possible

-AND/OR-

You are the type that likes to immerse yourself in the lore of the expansion

1 Like

One Word: Medallion of the Legion. Well, 4 words…
They don’t pop very often but sell for a lot. And the bags bring 700-1000 g on my server. The herbs sell for a bit too, but not sure it is a worthwhile time investment for that.

Build the stable and get all the mounts. Very worth it in my opinion.

3 Likes

I still visit mine a few times a week for the Herb Garden alone, not to mention Draenor herbs are big on my server right now. I also have the Auctioneer. I say why not? :slight_smile:

Speaking of this, is it even physically possible to complete laughing skull or the alliance equivalent anymore? I forget what it was called, but I know that getting Laughing Skull rep has been so heavily nerfed and burned with fire into the ground that it’s starting to resemble a big mac on Wendy’s twitter feed.

(google this if you haven’t seen it before, it’s worth the 5 minutes.)

I still make Hexweave bags and they regularly sell for about 850 gold. Obviously prices will vary by realm.

1 Like

I still go to my garrison almost daily for hexweave.

1 Like

I still use them to make bags, sell herbs and ore. It’s also nice to have another hearth but you’re a mage so idk if it’s of any use to you.

1 Like

You can still get all the mounts and cosmetics. So I think they are.