Are Fresh Servers

Going up with the Scourge Event ? Or that will be up until the next reset ?

It seems Scourge begins on the sixth.

they will be up as soon as the maintenance is over from what i hear.

Official information is scarce on almost every topic. Probably have to wait and see if Fresh will have the same event as the rest of the servers. If Fresh does have the zombie event, it’s going to make a lot of people…post a lot…

I despise the Scourge event, but there is no use complaining about it, will happen regardless. When it starts I’ll just play on the vanilla servers until its over.

Dudes, it’s the first post on the page:

So, I’m thinking immediately means immediately after maintenance is extended.

1 Like

Maybe re-read the original question?

He’s asking if Fresh servers will have the Zombie Scourge event or not.

He is not asking when Fresh servers are going up.

1 Like

The published time table for prepatch is something like (doing from memory) -

1. Prepatch available - today
  2. Scourge infestation - starts in one week - lasts a week
  3. Scourge invasions - in two weeks

There’s also an extra boss in karazhan and extra bosses in some dungeons.

There has been no indication that the same events will not happen on fresh.

I think the OP meant will the Fresh Servers have the prepatch event? I could be wrong idk

1 Like
  • September 6–13
    • Zombie Plague Event: A mysterious affliction begins to make its way through the capital cities. Players must be vigilant to avoid falling victim to its deadly effects.
  • September 13 – Launch
    • Scourge Invasion Event: In several locations throughout Azeroth, players must coordinate a defensive stand against the attacking Necropolis and defeat Scourge forces to gain powerful rewards.
  • September 20–October 6
    • Brewfest Begins: Do you love eating delicious fair food, drinking bountiful beverages, and riding rams around barrels of apples? Partake in activities and timed events to earn Brewfest souvenirs and achievements during this brewtiful holiday event.
  • September 26
    • Wrath of the Lich King Classic Launches: At 3:00 p.m. PDT, Wrath of the Lich King Classic will launch, and players are welcome to log in.
1 Like

Well, his question to me asked if they are going “up with the scorge event” which I would have thought meant that they would be starting the same day?! I mean, according to the question.

Anyone thinking the scourge event isn’t going to be a pain in the booty on Fresh servers, is in for a treat.

It’s not even constantly dying and turning into a zombie from players griefing. Quest givers will be dead over and over. Auction house NPCs, dead. Flight masters, dead.

Try to enjoy this twice-in-a-lifetime event, buuuut yeah…eventually it’s going to make you a bit annoyed at the least.

Yep. I first started playing this game just days before that began way back when. Thankfully it ended early, but I spend almost a week barely being able to do anything. I stuck with it, but I’ve read of numerous new players who thought this was normal game play and quit almost immediately.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.