Are Conduits Maxed 239?

So if I am Duelist and my Conduits from vendor are only 239 does that mean that is the max level at the moment?

Mythic raid has 252 conduits. Duelist = heroic conduits, and highest from pvp

Gotta baby the raiders. They’re the only ones who matter.

hah, if duelist awarded 252 conduits then there’d be less people wasting their time in Korthia, can’t have that.

2 Likes

I thought they posted a hot fix last week that said they fixed the ilvl of PvP conduits

oh well I’ve got two 252 conduit upgrades from toreghast I can’t wait to use them and get fury conduits

3 Likes

i feel this on a spiritual level. Just got my 239 mortal combo can’t wait to get my 252 recklessness conduit!

1 Like

252 is max ilvl

Wouldn’t it be cool if, you know, it targeted the spec you’re currently playing or have loot set for, like all other kinds of loot drops in the game? That’d be amazing.

1 Like

Considering the current game director came from raiding and was a raiding designer before becoming director and is still heavily involved in all raiding design matters personally, I’d say that’s a strong YEP

1 Like

i am a raider. No way this system was designed to benefit raiders. It’s random, the conduits barely drop even on mythic, and when they do drop, its for specs you don’t even want.

It’s designed for no one, it’s against the players as a whole

I think blizzard should leave the conduits at 239 to encourage doing some PvE content!

Thankfully conduits are not a huge increase in overall performance!

idk all of mine are 184 or some 200 now from world quests

You can also get 252 upgrades from Torghast to supplement the ones you can’t get from raiding, I already have 3 252 condy upgrades rotting in my bank because I want to upgrade as many as I can to 239 before I use them.

And I think there is a condy upgrade via relics guy at tier 6 for those who like grinding.

how do u get 252 conduits in torghast?

Adamant Vaults has a chance to drop it.

1 Like

Gotta 5 star a layer 12 then do adamant vaults (need to have talent in rune guy’s room to unlock it) and kill floor 7 boss.

1 Like

Damn Flithron you were actually helpful this time. Who is your main I want to mail you some gold?

Thanks.

This time? I try to be informative and helpful every time with the information I give! I’m sorry to hear you think otherwise!

That is alright, I have 3 characters with gold cap, so I don’t need it. I appreciate the fact you are helping take care of your fellow forum users!

You can get them on a layer 9 as well.

I have received 3 so far from layer 9!

They should decrease conduit levels to 184 or something in PvP!

That would definitely encourage participation in the PvE scene!

I like your idea!