Are bots not banned anymore?

You’re wrong. Across the board. This has literally been hashed out since 2004 across all the forums.

There is zero advantage, and some serious DISadvantages.

pay to win what pray tell??

6 Likes

So so much to correct here.

First off, don’t repost deleted comments. It is a surefire way for you to get a forum suspension. You are frankly lucky Vrak did not go that route. I recommend quitting while you are behind.

Second…nope too much to correct here. If only I could forget this. Oh wait.

Ahh thats better

6 Likes

You don’t understand basic supply and demand economics, do you?

4 Likes

All said, at the end of the day?

You don’t get a vote. Blizzard allows multiboxing currently. Period. Unless they use software that automates gameplay. Keycloning is not considered automation because it’s the exact same action across accounts. One keypress equaling one action.

7 Likes

It might be an advantage, but “unfair” would imply that others do not have the same option. Money and Time has always been a factor for a lot of things, both in-game and out. You seem to be indicating that we should relegate that somehow.

So, I work and have other obligations which limits my time in WoW, if you can play more than I can, you have an advantage over me. Does that mean that Blizzard should limit everyone’s play time to match mine? That would be silly, wouldn’t it?

Multiboxing has some advantages, and it has some disadvantages. At the end of the day the practice doesn’t violate our policies, which is what we’re looking at here.

14 Likes