Are Beta Invites Over?

Actually looked it up to make sure… you are correct. I honestly thought it started in the 90s.

1 Like

Realistically the “titled” generations should probably be more like 10-15 years maximum. The difference between an early millennial and a millennial born in 2000 is, I think, fairly substantial.

But you can say that about anyone comparing an 18yo to a mid 30s person…

When do you guys think the beta will end? Because i don’t know how many people are in the same boat as me but, I it feels bad when you have a couple friends who got in the Beta right away, and you go into your discord to shoot the crap with friends and say whats up but you just have to listen to them for the next 2 and a half months. I’m not saying I or anyone else is entitled to it it just really sucks when world of warcraft is basically the only game you play and your more casual friends get beta access since day one (not content creators they just have accounts from 2004, mine was early 2005 :disappointed_relieved:)

1 Like

I think this is a loaded question. It’s slowed down till blizzard thinks they need more invites out. So it’s “Paused” for now.

1 Like

I subscribed for the chance of Beta knowing it would be slim to none to get in (even though I’m a player from 2004).

They can’t invite every person, some people are just going to miss out.

I plan on hanging out in retail for a bit but can’t bring myself to log in to play it :frowning:

2 Likes

Well damn… there it is.

Unless you’re either happy to burn $45, or are really obsessed and want the tiniest chance, I’d cancel.

Personally I still spend time in Retail here and there, so I’m not cancelling, but that’s not because of a desire to get into beta.

Nope. Wrong. * The Silent Generation: Born 1928-1945 (73-90 years old)

• Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964 (54-72 years old)
  • Generation X: Born 1965-1980 (38-53 years old)
  • Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (22-37 years old)
2 Likes

a CHANCE. not a guarantee. Sound a little more entitled

^this if you were born after 85 your a millennial lmao

As some of the other post point out this is gambling which is illegal in many places and at certain ages

1 Like

Legally it’s not gambling. It’s a subscription to a game. You got what you payed for. If you were hoping for the bonus that isn’t guaranteed, sorry about your luck.

My point is, someone is talking Court. They have no legal leg to stand on. Any idiot willing to go before a judge and claim “gambling” deserves all the berating that a ticked off judge will hand to them. Courts do not like morons wasting their time.

you might still have a chance if you start streaming

1 Like

Any proof of the numbers you claim or are you just saying random things to make yourself feel important in your own little world?

“To have a chance to get into the beta, you’ll need a subscription. Being subscribed doesn’t guarantee you’ll be invited!”
“Okay, I subbed!”
“Sorry, you didn’t get invited.”
“I DESERVE A REFUND!”

Yeah, totally gonna win that legal battle. Good luck.

1 Like

People from earlier generations who bash millennials seem to “forget” who’s generation raised them…the willful ignorance aside, you’re correct, they just want peoples cash, but A. That doesn’t mean they can’t care about their fans/community, and B. That doesn’t mean people can’t at least hope they care about us and/or our interests, because in a way, they do. If they lose our interest, they lose our money, so whether or not they care about people’s feelings, they do care about us in the sense that if they screw enough people over or piss the right people off, they’ll lose the money that they’ll never stop caring about, so obviously they’ll want to make the fans happy, because a community full of happy fans means a bank account full of cash. A doctor may help people for a paycheck but that doesn’t mean they can’t care about their patients.

Oh, look at that, words of wisdom coming from the mind of a 23 year old millennial…guess your generation didn’t screw up COMPLETELY, just enough to give you a reason to complain.

No they didn’t.

They said you had a chance to get into beta don’t blame blizz because you thought that you were a special snowflake.

Meet Pearl at consumer complaints:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIdxVR_7ikg

Is it possible to get a refund on the 6 month sub? It’s not really about the money but more about the message.

1 Like

unless you have a audience we can only hope if they open it later on.