Are autoclickers allowed in WoW?

I don’t need to - I’m well educated in privacy principles and the differences of privacy categories.

Likewise, the ignorant few are who blindly click “I AGREE” without actually understanding what they’re agreeing to?

Great, please don’t come running back here when your account is actioned.

6 Likes

I don’t know why you’ve had your dander up since you came in here, the way you’ve sniped at people. Folks here have been trying to help you from the get-go but you just seem like you’re wanting to argue and bicker about any little nuance that strikes you and now you’re wanting to try and insult folks because we know what the deal is and how we accept the rules we’ve agreed to. That’s not submissive and docile.

You’ve been given all the information available and necessary. How you choose to proceed from here is your choice. All the best to you, and if you did reach out to the Accessibility team, I hope they can maybe help you with some plan to move forward.

6 Likes

I agree the thread has taken an unexpected turn, but I stand by everything I have said and I haven’t insulted anyone.

Perhaps if Blizzard hadn’t told us explicitly that they were going to do so, then it would be a concern. But they were forthcoming in advising us, like most online games, that are here going to monitor our system for cheating software and the like.

You already agreed to it. If you wish to change your mind, perhaps start reading the terms you are agreeing to with online games too.

13 Likes