Are Argus Invasion Points a Roadblock to Solo Players?

They must have patched it, and early. I remember doing this, and I wasn’t speedy person getting into Argus. Thinking back on it, it may have been a lesser – it was the one with the eye of the beholder-type things floating around. I do remember grinding it out, wondering how the heck I was supposed to do more of them. Then I realized I could group finder it.

This is still a current problem, even if you don’t want it to be.

Quite early the bosses did not reset. I guess they fixed that. They should put it back the way it was.

How is it a problem?

Lesser invasions are easy to solo at 120

Greater invasions are world bosses set to normal ABT difficulty. You won’t see any changes to greater invasion bosses until the next xpac most likely.

Lesser invasions at 110 are designed to be done with a group. Not everything needs to be soloable at the level it is designed to be content for.

Clearly it’s not a problem to you to force other people to level up and then fake doing earlier content by zerging it.

Not everyone thinks the entire game should be trivialized to satisfy your whims.

The questline still requires a lesser invasion to complete. It was a problem during legion when times were slow, especially on dead realms.

“oh no, i can’t solo content designed to be done with a group at the appropriate level. Clearly it is a blizzard problem and not a me problem.” “Blizzard, please nerf the old content so it is trivial at the appropriate level”

Lesser invasions were cross-realm though, even during legion. What are you smoking?

Same with greater invasions.

Being unable to solo GROUP BASED CONTENT at the appropriate level is not a problem.

You will end up being forced to do SotT at the end of the Argus chain anyway. Clearly blizzard should make that dungeon soloable at 110 too.

Grow up

inb4 you create another post about how you need everything to be soloable at 110 because leveling is too hard for you

1 Like

Quoting this since people still not looking at thread date.

I certainly can solo it. You never could have during Legion.

Isn’t that content required to qualify for void elves, which were indeed released during Legion? I see you’re on an allied race that was released during BfA. Too much trouble to open void elves until you could zerg the content?

Where are you coming up with this lame “demand to nerf content” that clearly you want removed from access to appropriate level players entirely?

Certainly not what you’re smokiing. Slower times there were often no groups in the group finder. Putting a group in the group finder was not a guarantee that enough players would join to do the invasion, or even that any would.

Not a problem TO YOU, because you don’t want 110’s having access to 110 content.

No one has to do SotF at the end of the Argus chain. Do you know what “end” means? It’s at the end and can be skipped, unlike the lesser invasion that is required to continue the Mac’aree questline. The questline will not pop unless the invasion is completed.

You grow up. Stop making up garbage about people you want to be prevented from playing the game unless they take their marching orders from you.

There is no reason that lesser invasion could not be done as a solo scenario.

What is this “leveling is too hard for you” garbage you are spewing? You clearly didn’t armory me. I guess that must be because you’re too lazy.

Because it’s still an issue.

There are mostly 110’s doing the Argus quest chain.

In fact, there are lots of 110’s looking for better gear to go to BfA in, because they don’t want to be there at ilvl 160.

Void elves were only released during Legion if you had pre-ordered BFA. (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21498532/pre-purchase-battle-for-azeroth-now) They are still “BFA content” that just requires you to do legion content. Again, lesser and greater invasions are group based content. If you did not pre-order BFA, you got access to Lightforged Draenei, Void Elves, Nightborne and Highmountain Tauren when BFA launched. You do not need to be 110 to unlock those four races. You can unlock them at 110 or higher.

There were plently of groups up for them, and I played throughout all of the Argus patch.

When did I say I don’t want 110s to do 110 content? Invasions are GROUP BASED CONTENT at 110. KEY WORD IS GROUP!!!

You are putting words into my mouth because I posted the fact that invasions were grouped based content during Legion, and they still are tuned that way at 110. It is like crying that you can’t solo a BFA dungeon at 120.

it is only an issue because you are making it an issue. Stop crying because you can’t solo group based content at the appropriate level

Except they aren’t. WoW is an MMO. It must be the end of the world if blizzard dare make content that is meant to be done in a group at the intended level.

Clearly you played during popular times. In off hours there were not always groups.

Nope, you keep saying they should be forced to level up and zerg the content in order to have access to the questline, which is supposed to be 110 content.

Stop crying that it bothers you that 110’s want to do 110 content.

Wow is an MMO, where players are supposed to level up to max and go back to solo group content. That’s what you’re demanding. LOL.

It’s the “lower level content should be a sandbox for max level players” mentality that has gutted leveling so badly.

My peak times are during offtimes for the US. As I am from Australia.

No, you keep saying that I said that.

They are group based content at 110. If you want to solo them because they are too hard to solo at 110, you can always level up. Or find a group to go them the old fashioned way.

It does not bother me at all. I just find it funny that you are crying because you can’t solo group based content at the appropriate level.

You are justifying the necro of this thread because you feel it is an issue that 110’s can not solo 110 group content.

Do you know how stupid that sounds?