Ardenweald spoilers vindicate Loyalists

Of course they will since it was only against Night Elves, they’ll glorify the night elf genocide

They also don’t know how to write anything at all. They are just hateful bad writers.

1 Like

Eth I posted Steve’s words from that interview you linked, he said that Syl isn’t going to get a pass for what she did.

2 Likes

They make a all woman badass army/society in the kaldorei and add the worgen to the game, knowing people are who are going to become extremely attached to them for reasons, and than proceed to crap all over both races.

It saddens me.

1 Like

I posted it before and again and again, they want to keep there little gross victim complexes

To be fair Erridan, blizz says a lot of things, most of it being utter BS.

Yea he said she will so more than one good thing and then she’s redeemed. Something that will certainly benefit the souls that have been tortured and obliterated :wink:

I wish justice would be served and they’d just all be fired.

Get writers that actually care about their fans and don’t try to be mean to fanbases of races they don’t like. Even I wrote a much better story for the night elves after Legion and I’m by no means a professional.

Maybe you want to give it a read:

Lool when they hint shes gonna die its BS, when they hit shes not gonna die its the word of jesus himself

If that’s your interpretation that’s your interpretation, you do seem very set upon it as well.

1 Like

They never hinted she’d die. They only hinted things such as “she’s not evil”, “she won’t just do one good thing for her redemption” etc…

1 Like

You need some reading comprehension. I simply said Blizz says a lot things, most of its BS. No one said anything about word of god but you

I read your other posts, you defend sylvanas fans that claim shes gonna be redeemed and attack people who say shes gonna die

1 Like

You’re clearly confusing me for someone else

Let’s talk about something that truly matters, and that is where is Darion in the next patch since his father takes his place amongst the horsemen?!?

:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

NE RP’ers are the only ones here with victim complexes.

Your diatribes belong in the Role Play side of the forum.

I dont post that blizzard hates me every day

1 Like

Says the one with who admitted they will actively ignore the story if it doesn’t fit their head cannon.

1 Like

No, your friend Ethel does that.

Wait, what? For real? :wolf:

Damn your reading comprehension is truly bad, you can’t even write a name close to correctly, maybe that’s why you know that little about Sylvanas and the story.

1 Like

This is the ONLY thing that matters right now. Beyond whether Baine not being in Oribos (like the others) means he might actually have a personal story cooking. And whether Lil will get some relevance now that Benedictus has been found. God I hope they don’t do something bad to Darion. We need that reunion between father and son!

1 Like