Arctic Fox Kit: When will it snow in Storm Peaks

I am after the Arctic Fox Kit, I read that it needs to be snowing in Storm Peaks. Is there a weather pattern, certain times showers start, or is it jsut random?

It’s random. However, Discord servers like Warcraft Pets & the Battle Pets channel on the Secret Finders Discord will have roles and/or announcements from other players.

I’m out there a couple times a day, and if I see it snowing I always announce in the Warcraft Pets Discord.

3 Likes

It usually snows when you are not there.

This one is tricky. There were several times I had taken a flight path somewhere else and saw it snowing. But when I went back, the snow disappeared. So how it looked from the air was misleading.

Best thing to do for weather pets is to park an alt there. Check it when you log in. Check when you log out, There is no set schedule. And unless you are questing there, it’s kind of boring.

5 Likes

Azeroth and Draenor (both of them) need a weather service with online current conditions reporting. :grin:

9 Likes

is it possible to get an invite to said discord?

1 Like

I used the park an alt strategy for both the fox and the baby ape in Stranglethorn.

I think it’s probably the best way to go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I placed 6 toons from 6 different realms in Northrend and when i logged back on the first 1 it was snowing n bingo got the AFK hmm abbreviation is familiar isnt it.

3 Likes