Archonisus, the Third Gate blocking access to turn in Battered Hilt quest

Cant get passed Archonisus, the Third Gate in the sunwell. Trying to complete battered Hilt quest

3 Likes

I am also experiencing the same issue

2 Likes

I was able to figure out how to get past the game. Angle your camera nearly straight up and down. Back up about 8-10 yards from the center of the door. Put your mouse towards the top of the door way and run and jump and click all in one motion. There’s a super tiny window where the doorway becomes clickable. You will see the cog wheel light up the golden color that it usually does when you can interact with something.

I hope this helps!

6 Likes

Bro I really thought you were Trollin but it worked! And I’m a dwarf so you know I was skeptical about my ups.

3 Likes

Worked for me, thank you very much!

This is kinda hilarious. That gate hasn’t made an actual appearance in the retail game in 15 years. What a bizarre bug.

So doing this I found the interact spot, but its in the air. When I jump to click the spot I get “out of range” instead of “You are too far away” but I get a sound like a channel is accuring.

no shot, resetting the instance removed the barrier.

1 Like

Confirmed does work. Thanks for this

Got it! was messing with this for 30 mins. Saw this post! then took another 5 mins but got it. If you cant seem to get it just make sure to back up a little more when you run and jump to get it

I had this same problem! I realized the raid was set to 25man… i went outside and set the raid difficulty to 10man and went back in and the gate disappeared!

1 Like

Still works! Awesome!