Archon and Oracle visual requests/feedback

Archon- The icon that Archon has shows two angels with big wings, one shadow and one light. The visuals of Archon don’t really do much to relate to the icon or the description of the hero tree.

For Archon visually it would be great to see:
-Floating during Halo and while Halo is pulsing
-Big angel wings during Halo and while Halo is pulsing. Big shadowy wings for shadow spriest and golden light wings for holy priest. Potentially taking on a cool angelic form during Halo would be great too, the icons look somewhat similar to Tyrael so maybe something close to that, a hooded figure with big wings, but if that is not doable then big angel wings would still be very thematic.

Oracle- The oracle visuals are actually great already, love them, but it would be amazing to see a glyph that allows the visuals to lean closer to the shadow side for Disc priest.

Also the Oracle visual that shows in combat is clipped inside of our body making it a bit difficult to see (the triangle hologram thing that has the glyphs attached to it), would be nice if this maybe appeared behind the character like it does for Velen so we can fully see it.

The theme of disc is balancing between Light and Shadow, so it would be cool to have the ability to add that theme into oracle visually. Making the third eye/glowing eyes shadowy, and making the triangle hologram and glyphs have slight shadowy effects via a glyph would be very cool.

I agree with a glyph for the Oracle visual. I detest the look of it so much that I do not want to use the oracle hero talents. It is ruining my mog.