Archmage Khadgar not spawning in Violet Citadel, can't receive "Uniting the Isles" quest

Yeah I know, but I don’t know how to help you. Maybe you should do the TWW campaign on your main and try again. That’s what I did.

Its all good. I’m just chiming in with my experience. I know they’ll fix it eventually.

1 Like

I have done all of the available TWW quests and he is not appearing for me. It’s def a bug :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are absolute GOAT!!! I’ve been stuck on this for DAYS!! I went to the delve area and accepted the quest to then go to the scouting map to choose a zone and once I completed that, Khadgar was back in Violet Citadel. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 Like

Bump. Im done with campaign. kadghar isnt in dalaran. The quest turn in for the pearl ( for angler pole) is at the citadel but he isnt.

ok i did this, and it worked!!! I Skipped campaign while in party sync, and it ported me to the new expac place then i hearthed back to dalaran, canceled party sync and khadgar was there in the violet citadel.

2 Likes

Can confirm this works!!! Thank you so much. Khadgar appeared for me.

Hi, just wanted to give a hint, have you guys tried to find Khadgar in the Chamber of the Guardian (where he is there with Jaina)??? He is still there.