Archivist Fane only offering one of his hand ins

Archivist Fane won’t offer me the Inquisitor Sinstone or High Inquisitor Sinstone turn ins anymore. He is only offering the one to turn in Grand Inquisitor’s Sinstone Fragments. I’ve already completed the entirety of the sojourner achievement, and additionally, last week he was showing me all hand ins, it was only in the last few days that I saw him not showing me all of them.

Considering some of my venthyr specific stuff is locked behind this reputation, it’s rather annoying that I can’t really progress this meaningfully.

I am experiencing this same issue. Hoping that it is fixed soon.

Had the same issue, but the quests showed up after I used all the sinstones for high inquistors I had in my inventory.

Same issue. I cant get more sinstones, and I cant get rep from dungeon. I am only friendly

Each type of sinstone is Unique, which means you can only have one Inquisitor, one High Inquisitor, and one Grand Inquisitor in your possession at a time. I suspect that if you have one, the option to turn in sinstones shards for that type of sinstone goes away until you’ve used it up.

1 Like

This is exactly the answer! Thank you.