Archived for sanity

this is a complete sentence

14 Likes

You’re still on this? I was upset for like 10 minutes. That’s life man, full of disappointments.

This thread is not original. It’s so 2 weeks ago man…

Edit: Good on Summit. Honestly, if they want to market, they need more non-wow streamers. WoW streamers cater to people who are already wow fans. An Asmongold will being nowhere near the new players that a non-wow streamer will.

20 Likes

hello this is 10 characters

2 Likes

So this again?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Not hypocritical at all. I was glad he got in, even though I didn’t.

I want people who will report bugs.

I also think marketing to a new audience is smart. WoW streamers have wow fans. These other streamers have different fans.

1 Like

Yay, another of these threads!

2 Likes

That’s incorrect and I will go where I want.

1 Like

2 Likes

But… but… you’ve been ordered off by the almighty Soultap!

… :confused:

Well I could care less about getting into beta but you are right in they don’t care about the little loyal people, especially when there are too many suckers to suck.

They probably could care less, until 90% people quit playing their games in an instant.

Getting people to play the game who play other things by offering streamers is just a way of advertising.
Money money money…

You’re upset because Blizzard is playing safe by giving beta (which is basically a demo at this point) to streamers to improve advertisement?

Get over it man, I didn’t get beta either, and I will watch some of these streams until Classic is out, either way streamers are exposing Classic to a wider audience, which is a really good thing.

ps Summit1g is cool guy, don’t hate on him just because hes a big streamer.

4 Likes

Why would I? I can watch for free :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello this is 10 characters :wink:

Seriously, why do you all think that being in beta is so great? You understand that when the game goes live, your character in beta is gone forever, right?

Because I didn’t rip into him like you, that means I am stroking his ego, you got me man, nice one, so are you also triggered by Destiny getting beta access?

2 Likes

The beta goes bye bye in a few months, maybe less. What is the big deal? You dont get to keep anything you gained.

I understand that you want to be in the Beta.

Objectively I don’t see a problem with a person who knows nothing about WoW being in the Beta. Streamers are here to stay for a bit, it’s a thing man.

What we want is high population healthy servers when this deal is six months or a year old. It is just three months, and you won’t even care anymore about what happened in the Beta.

1 Like

You do realize that streamers are a small portion of the beta players right? They sent out invites to a lot of people to test the game and be real beta tester.
You just didn’t get to be one of them. Then took like a hundred or so of the invites and sent it to streamers and influences to advertise the game.

The game is being tested by people, but most of those people are not currently streaming the game. That isn’t the point of these streamers getting a beta. I’m sorry I have to be the one to tell you, but blizzard is still a company that is in the business of making money. Taking a small portion of there beta invites and giving it to people that will play the game in front of thousands is just smart business.

2 Likes