Archimonde Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Archimonde (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

Former Veritas Invictus members are welcome to play with Blood Legion on TBD realm. We will be playing Alliance. Reach out to me on Discord at Barracoon#9584

If I didn’t raid with you, you’re going to need Excelus’ approval. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone remembers me.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I was a troll warrior in < Skin for teh Win >, went by Zeeluli/Tookarja. I was also a massive forum troll (literally) in TBC :sweat_smile: Interested to see if anyone else from that era will be coming back.

2 Likes

< The Feared >, anyone?

Played a rogue named Aurth. Guild hopper back in the day (I was like 12 and didn’t know what the hell I was doing) most notably with glacial tide and undying for a very small time.

I think I was in Veritas Invictus during BC? I played an enh shaman named Exziled and raided through BT before transferring for sunwell release.

Undead Rogue named Aviar prior to transferring off server to Black Dragonflight with my guild (can’t remember guild from this server)

I was in Veritas Invictus during classic. I can’t find you on battle.net, I need your battle tag or email.

My name was Xalt. I was a resto druid in classic and a member of Veritas Invictus. (I think you spelt it wrong, it’s Veritas Invictus not vertias Invictus)

Tauren Warrior Argose looking for…
Malzar-Orc Warrior
Gjin-Undead Mage

I still have characters in to this day! An archimonde legacy for sure.

1 Like

I ran two guilds through Vanilla->WotLK on Archimonde. For all those who remember or get in touch and we can get back together for some classic vanilla fun.

Undead Mage named Humanhunterh (I was 12, give me a break) which then changed to Inflame in BC. I don’t remember the Guild I was a part of in classic, I mostly did world pvp and battlegrounds, but I was a member of RSO in BC.

GM of Final Destiny as Yumohgo til i stopped in WOD. Looking for people to play classic with us. Hit me up on discord @ discord dot gg/Q2BnyAq or Amonstr#4417 or battlenet @ Yumohgo#1576

5 Likes

awww yisss, you would.

3 Likes

Played Horde with many great people in Battle Tribe. If anyone from there is coming back shoot me a message. Still on Archimonde all these years later.

At the time of classic i played mostly as:
Defilier - Undead Mage
HolyGost - Undead Priest

Can find me now mainly on:
Optymusprym - Druid
HolyGost - Priest
Macrame - Warrior

@Baracootjr
I remember when VI transferred into Archimonde. You guys created quite a stir and the entire balance of power shifted. There was, prior to your arrival, a relative balance between the large horde guilds (BT was one of them) and the large Alli guilds such as Oinland. Then you guys showed up and it totally tilted away from the Alli. I think that made quite a few jump ship as well, the cowards :slight_smile:

Hope to see some familiar faces running (for FORTY levels) around Azeroth!!

1 Like

Main: Eflor - Tauren Shaman
Guild: The Corporation

4 Likes

Started during TBC but am looking forward to seeing a few old faces from Archimonde.

Vanthira
Someguild

Also, sup Eflor!

You’re right. I made a typo and I corrected my original post. I was an officer in TBC until we decided to move on to a more populated server; I’ll have to ask Excelus about you.

1 Like