Arcane/fury PVE nerfs spilling into pvp

Ya, but it can’t happen soon enough.

Sure, I guess we are plagued with arcane warlocks right now in all forms of pvp content and I am just out of the loop

I think the spec is fine right now and further pve nerfs that are not separated will put it in fire tier

Kennie heard Mud say arcane is op and since he doesnt have any original thoughts of his own he will just argue indefinitely

3% nerf on a class that does 100% too much damage? S Tier allllll the way down to S Tier.

What’s “really good” about arcane right now in PvP?

Identical movement to other mage specs, so that’s not it, and barely higher damage than fire by a bit, but they’re both not doing great.

Outside of surge and touch, which are obnoxious to get off and highly telegraphed, you’re not really doing the biggest damage in the world and they’re nerfing it further. Even during, your spells still hit less than marks, Aff, dev, fury, feral etc’s rotational abilities. Touch boosted missiles crit about as hard as feral rip hits and you have to fish for procs to even get them, otherwise you’re hard casting arcane blast for an astoundingly mediocre 400k damage.

1 Like

I can burst pretty hard during surge/magi on something with no defensives up. Like spectacular nuclear damage and 35-0 execute nearly with spark detonation.

that said the nerfs will affect burst in PVP. Outside of your burst its really not insane or S+ tier stuff going on.

I feel like frost exerts more pressure with ring of fire lancing people without ever opening a cast bar the entire game anyway.

but sunfury is catching nerfs tomorrow additional to the base nerfs that hit hard with both sunfury nerfs and spellslingers alrdy meh performance

Meanwhile destro is getting double dipped PVE/PVP buff and they absolutely crush arcane in terms of sustained pressure and burst already if they are allowed to do their thing.

1 Like