[Arcane Mage] / [Blood DK] LF Heroic Raiding Guild for 10.2 / Amirdrassil

Per the title, I am looking for a raiding guild for the 10.2 patch and the Amirdrassil raid. I am hoping to land in a guild and make it a permanent home where I will stay for a long time. That is my intention and goal, at least.

A bit about me:

I am currently a 447 ilvl Arcane Mage, with a well-geared 441.5 ilvl Blood (with an alt spec Frost 2h Obliteration) Death Knight alt character. I am looking for a heroic raiding guild to raid with on my Mage primarily, however I would love an opportunity, perhaps on an alt raid night, to bring my DK and learn the raid on that character as well. If your guild does not do an alt raid night, that is ok, it’s not a dealbreaker for me – I know how to PuG on my DK! :slight_smile:

My availability is any night of the week, and any weekend night, starting at 7pm Eastern (Stormrage server time) until whenever the raid ends. I can commit to as many as 3 days per week, and would prefer a guild that raids at least 2 nights per week. I like to play the game regularly, so I am not interested in one-day-per-week raid schedules.

I will likely gear myself out fully via Mythic+ in the off time, and bring that extra ilvl to our heroic raid team. With that said, I do not have any interest in Mythic raiding, nor in doing high M+ keys above the +20 level. An ideal guild would be an AOTC-focused guild.

I enjoy playing the game a lot, and keeping both of my characters up to date. I also enjoy learning to tank each new raid at Heroic raid level, and being available as a backup tank for the guild if needed. I keep both my DK and Mage similarly geared each tier. That said, my primary interest is in maining my Arcane Mage and contributing good ranged DPS to a heroic raid team and guild. I have lots of raiding experience starting way back with MC, BWL, AQ40, and original Naxx, all the way through Mythic raiding in Legion and BfA, and now Heroic raiding in Dragonflight.

If you are in need of rDPS, I hope you will consider me! I have been playing WoW since day 1 of the game back in 2004. My battletag is Twink#11400. Thanks for reading and considering me :smiley:

Edit: My DK’s name is Illm ( i l l m ) and he is also on Stormrage.