Arcane Linguist Bug

Hello! I am having problems on my Nightborne Mage, Ellisandre. I bought the Arcane Linguist skill tome for her, in Dalaran-Northrend earlier today, which is supposed to allow my Mage to comprehend all of her faction’s racial languages. However, when I click on the char bubble, and select “Languages”, it shows only Orcish and Shalassian, even WITH the Arcane Linguist skill. I have NEVER had this problem on a Mage before - last year, I had a Void Elf Mage, on the Alliance side of things. She had the Arcane Linguist skill as well, and could comprehend her faction’s racial languages. So, why can’t my Nightborne Mage learn the Horde’s racial languages, WITH the Arcane Linguist passive effect?

2 Likes

It’s a dreadful bug that has happened before.

That language potion likely broke the arcane linguist coding.

But, just like the disgustingly inapt Activision is wont to do, it won’t get fixed for a long, long time.

They can’t even fix the scaling.

1 Like

Day 4 of having this issue. I was told by a Game Master to post my issue here on the forums, since there hasn’t been a known issue about this at all. Let me be the first, to talk about this issue at hand.

1 Like

You are not alone.

2 Likes