Arathi Basin Blizzard

Hi, I was unable to get an answer on the PvP forum, maybe I can get help here… since opening a ticket might be a little extreme for what I need help with.

Where is the Arathi Basin Blizzard queue? Last time it was up, I couldn’t queue for it because of Anniversary things.

Is it just gone now? I don’t want to have to wait ANOTHER 3 months to find it yet again not a choice in the PvP group finder.

Can I just please get some answers?

It doesn’t appear to be available yet again (despite being announced). Hopefully Blizzard can add it back again soon. I would suggest posting a bug report (either on the Bug Report Forum OR via the in-game option).

link: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24056986/this-week-in-wow-february-20-2024

4 Likes

Ahh i see, thank you very much for replying. I guess I’ll make my bug report :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you tried to travel to the entrance?
Talk to the NPC ?

1 Like

Wouldn’t that just place them in the standard version of Arathi Basin as it is normally, in its default battleground version?

Their question was specific to the Brawl version of Arathi Basin that has whiteout conditions one would experience in a heavy blizzard (i.e., vision is drastically reduced).

Maybe, but the NPC might offer the enhanced version as well or check your portrait: menu for a switch settings.

As shown in my screenshot, you would queue for a Brawl version of a battleground through that PVP menu.

Unfortunately, for some reason or another the Arathi Blizzard Brawl is not showing in the menu despite being scheduled.

Sadly, this is not the first time that various Brawls have not shown as scheduled.

5 Likes

Hi thanks for replying.
I went to Arathi Highlands and the dialog with the NPC is
“I am sorry rogue, but you need to be more powerful before I can allow you to enter Arathi Basin” and you can select “I would like to go to the battleground.” Which brings up custom pvp queues.
I can certainly select Arathi Basin but just not the Blizzard brawl one :frowning:

Perhaps a bit late, but they did finally fix the queue with Monday’s hotfix.

8 Likes

Hey, thanks so much for posting that. I’m kinda mad that I have to wait another 3 months to do my most favourite bg :unamused:

but I will come back to the forums to whine if I can’t queue again next time, bug reports might actually be working it seems!

3 Likes