Ar any of you actually real life Celebrities playing WoW?

I’m not and even if i was the last thing i’d do is out myself in WoW lol.

Sorry to say but this game houses a lot of mental problems.

1 Like

Yes. I am mega famous.

I was on the radio in Hawaii once when I was about eight, like actually in the studio helping pick and play songs and talking to the DJ on-air. This would have been 1983 and it was for a whole hour! I remember playing Duran Duran’s The Reflex which was top of the charts at the time.

Then, I was on TV POwww* when I was maybe ten or around 1985. That’s an old TV show where you won prizes by playing a shooter “video game” over the TV by yelling “POWWW” into the phone. Good times; I still have the t-shirt.

I once was at a taping of the Price is Right in the 90s, and you can see me in several audience passes. If you ever catch that one episode on a repeat where the dude bids on the prize and then plays that game with the cards, I’m the big guy in the blue t-shirt in the thirteenth row. Famous, baby!

I once was at a taping of MadTV in the mid-to-late 90s as well, as a guest of Phil LaMarr, and you can hear me guffawing on the audio. Since he is famous, I am famous by association. Even got to skip the wait line.

My public loves me! :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

K, back to reality. :grimacing:

(*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Powww

Edit: AWWWWWW

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37133847/magician-actor-fred-ball-dies-known-for-role-as-professor-fun/

^^^ That guy was the host; I met him when I picked up the prizes.

7 Likes

Well, I suppose now is better than never.

It is I - Mia Khalifa.

7 Likes

I have a single credit on imdb if that counts

2 Likes

i’m as worthless irl as i’m in game

11 Likes

why would you lie about something so embarrassing

1 Like

not yet but i will be im the michael jordan of wow im gonna be huge!

There are several that are known to play, but I highly doubt they’d comment here.

I remember hearing about some that play. Ones that pop in my head are Dave Chapelle, Vin Diesel & Mila Kunis.

You’re the one who beat me for the prize?! I’m onto you now!

So… youre godzilla?

4 Likes

Make it 4 now sweet cheeks. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I am a celebrity… in my own mind… I am the SAVIOR OF AZEROTH!!!

1 Like

I am who I am. I am a reincarnation of a druid of the ancient land of Avalon.

1 Like

I guess it depends on your definition of celebrity

I’ve played horn in my local community orchestra for 20 years. Except that one year I played trumpet.

that’s right. signing autographs any time, just send a SASE.

4 Likes

I warned Will Robinson of danger.
Now I’m a Turing Test.

1 Like

I Am Groot.

I’m certain real celebs would read your post and decide to reveal themselves… :wink:

Seriously doubt real celebrities (real meaning actual ones and not wannabe influencers or streamers that have 0 talent) come to these forums and read/post.

1 Like

I am wanted for 3 dozen breaks of the geneva conventions. I also sign autographs if you want.