Ar any of you actually real life Celebrities playing WoW?

I’m a Holo live girl streamer! Hehe! :3 :two_hearts:
Peace signs Time to play Minecraft with my twintails and be a Tsundere from unsuspecting sim–I mean my fans…yes, those.

3 Likes

No, but my mother was an extra in the original Batman flick (on the beachfront when Batman was trying to get rid of a bomb.)

13 Likes

Now, that is awesome! I love that movie. Bat Shark Repellent has to be the greatest gadget he ever had!

1 Like

Everyone thought I died in the 80s, but here I am playing WoW with Olivia de Havilland (who also didn’t actually die earlier this year).

2 Likes

I am the cult leader of the All Seeing Eye. WiFi on the Mother Ship is spotty outside of sat range so you won’t be hearing from me for some time.

But when I come back I will be BIG NEWS!

Hint: I love Baby Ruth candy bars and I was in the Goonies!

10 Likes

It was pretty funny they brought that repellent back in the good Harley Quinn cartoon. He sprayed King Shark with it

2 Likes

That one there didn’t give a harumph!

Also… not a celebrity. But many have seen what I have made storyboards for between 2003 to 2018

1 Like

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/27/48/22274890c23b8d5208dd9f8c68ef52a0.jpg

20 Likes

“Celebrities” aren’t going to out themselves here because the sheeple will start drooling and harass them.

6 Likes

Do the truffle shuffle!! Ugh that movie is watched in my household at least once a year.

Wait no you might not be chunk, you might be Sloth!!

3 Likes

Im vox for a little rock band. Meow?

I was in a TV commercial when I was 7. Does that count?

1 Like

oooh oooh!

i know, you’re George Thorogood!?

1 Like

Bro do you need a producer? Let’s collab

Maybe some future celebrities are playing… who knows .

2 Likes

I Am Groot

4 Likes

Maybe…
Group up with me, get on voice chat and find out.
Voiceover work is not exactly a celebrity thing, but it is still fun!

Hint: I get requests to say things in the movie voice tone all the time. There are lots of us on YT, but one of them may be me.

4 Likes

I am not a celebrity, but I play one on tv.

5 Likes

Fixed that for you.

1 Like