AQ Sooner than Later?

The same way they use it to time-gate in retail.

They control how much content they have ready when they do a release. They control how long it takes to complete the content.

The release schedule is calculated, and development time is shifted around to make it happen.

Not hard to figure out. Blizzard will cater to the majority of the players, not the raiders who want to access Naxx ASAP.

The whole idea of Classic is to recreate the Vanilla experience and that means not tossing all the content at us at the get go.

So you’re willing to screw over the timing of content releases in classic just because you’re too impatient to wait for TBC.

Nice.

If it gets us to BC faster, yeah. Im only playing Classic in hopes we get BC/WOTLK servers.

I want to get to TBC and wrath eventually, but I’m certainly not enough of an a-hole to suggest we destroy classic to get there faster.

1 Like

The Vanilla experience can’t be recreated. Was it the Vanilla experience that 5,000 guilds cleared BWL the first week it released?

The servers that released late into Vanilla weren’t “destroyed” because the content was already out. For all the preaching about raiding being a tiny part of the Classic experience, people sure do care a lot about when those raids release.

Well first of all, the lower tiers of content were mostly destroyed because of that choice, not to mention the problems caused by the AQ event happening on every fresh server.

However, even if we leave that aside, the game as a whole would have been wrecked if they just released all raid tiers for an entire expansion at launch. That’s why they’ve always held back so that they can ensure a steady flow of new content to keep people engaged (and subscribed).

Raiding isn’t a tiny part of classic…

Obviously, not perfectly but that doesn’t mean we should make a complete mockery of it by just dumping all the content on us from the get go.

Not sure anyone said raiding is a tiny part of the Classic experience but if you want to argue against a fake point, cool?

1 Like

Tons of people on these forums have claimed that raiding is a tiny/small/insignificant part of the Classic experience.

Yeah i think the catch line was “its about the journey, not the end game”

Apparently its okay to move that goal post over and over again on that though.

Uhhhh end game is the raids…

1 Like

its from https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/1002#metric=progress&boss=-1

so basically if anyone uploads there logs to the site they get counted. Since it only tracks progress of guilds who have killed at least 1 boss in BWL like I said. So while there are def guilds who do not log, there are a LOT who do which gives a decent estimate for how hard the content is considering Blizz does not want to release any actual data.

right now 9k out of 11k guilds(with 1 logged bwl kill) have logged a nef kill. With Firemaw being the wall for the most guilds.

1 Like

Do you have ANY evidence for that? cause all evidence is that a VAST majority are clearing it without much problems.

hell there are multiple alt pugs that do it on my realm.

I believe you, but what makes Blizzard think that the long lost subscriber base that came back for Classic will venture over to Retail haha ?? Their honestly so lost …

Pretty sure blizzard is going to stick to their planned timeline
making this thread irrelevant

Yeah just like they stuck with “tokens are not part of the classic experience” … 5 months later, tokens are in classic. Guess that makes your post irrelevant.

Kek

Considering that guilds who have cleared BWL are outnumbered by those who haven’t, I think things are probably fine.

For me that’s quite contrary. The way I’m seeing folks do everything they can just to save world buffs is wearing on me.

No, tokens are in China.

Go review all the major MMO’s that are operating in China
and then come back and honestly say you still dont understand.

Tokens are coming to NA. Dont kid yourself.

Need to collect the mad cash from multibox farmers lol.