AQ Sooner than Later?

I think for the health of the game we need the release of AQ to be sped up.

BWL was cleared in under an hour following release.

Classic needs more challenging content.

2 Likes

and how many times has your level 29 warrior cleared it?

12 Likes

Just because a raid is cleared doesn’t mean it’s time to move on to the next one. Still gotta gear people up from the raid, which means a lot of clears for a 40 man raid. Rushing out content will just ensure this experience dies faster. So no thanks.

28 Likes

Well i am sure there are plenty of people that would enjoy challenging content with lesser gear.

Rather than waiting months just to faceroll thru an hour after it drops.

3 Likes

Luckily those people can always equip crappier gear to get that experience.

13 Likes

Yeah or you can keep progressing thru old content that most people are cruising thru.

Its the same argument. Releasing Nax wouldnt impact your progression thru BWL should you require the next 3 months before entering AQ.

Oh god, hes back

14 Likes

I feel the rapid release of content is the acknowledgement of classic spiraling to its death quickly in time for the retail release in the eyes of the powers that be. Be careful what you wish for.

6 Likes

Game shouldn’t cater to the very few who speed run through current content.

Better that they unsubscribe or raid log than to ruin Classic for the majority of the players.

11 Likes

OP wants them to release Naxx next week, AQ 40 the week after and then ZG whateverthecrapwhocares

3 Likes

And MC was cleared in the first week. What’s your point?

3 Likes

The tier that came with the release is different, I got to level 60 in October.

The game shouldnt be catered to a bunch of casuals looking to drag the release of 15 year old content or a small few trying to re-live the glory days.

Actually since the game is 15 years old thee is no need to release the content for another year. Relax and enjoy what you have.

5 Likes

Game should cater to the majority of the players since they are the ones providing the bulk of the subscriptions.

Releasing all content from Day 1 would just shrink the life cycle of Classic.

2 Likes

Timegating is for toddlers.

1 Like

Yeah the irony of all the people wanting classic timegated but hating on retail being timegated.

Its a mobius strip for Blizzard.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter how fast BWL was cleared, it takes many weeks to gear up a group of 40 people with loot from it.
Don’t expect AQ until at least mid summer.

1 Like

You do realize logs showed over 60% of guilds that killed at least 1 boss killed nef week 1, now logs are showing over 80% of guilds are clearing BWL. Hardly a small fraction. Meaning a majority of players have crushed the content.

1 Like

Sorry, can you clarify what % of the player base has cleared BWL? It certainly isn’t 80% lol.

1 Like