AQ Events = It is not okay to grief your own faction

no i just follow the posts and news. people are mass reporting others to grief them, they are getting banned without a gm review, then when a gm reviews it they get unbanned, thats a fact

1 Like

Y/
ou are confusing ‘social’ with ‘anti-social’. The basic modecum of restraint needed to be a ‘social’ being is pretty tiny but when it’s removed the behavior becomes morbidly destructive, social fabrics tear and otherwise nasty things happen…and everyone suffers. Btw, I have no problem being a snowflake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When there’s no PvP solution to a cross-faction problem, people will get creative
You only have yourselves to blame for this hilarious state of the game

If people are grieving on a pvp server just for a fake game title and a pixel mount then they need to get out in the world more often.

There is no prestige for this title this go around 15 years ago maybe but not this time. If I was on a pvp server I would gather the other small guilds up and help 1 person to scarab lord i would also ensure we make all the war effort supplies the responsibility of the large horde and alliance guilds and i would collude with the small alliance guilds to ensure they didnt help.

This event was meant to be a server event in which everyone cooperated with each other. Like when the horde have to get the item from stormwind I would have 1000 characters waiting and I would ensure another 1000 guards spawn on top of them.

Except that y’all don’t actually do anything until its too late. The guys who mass report already won… they got what they wanted while people have to sit through ban appeals that won’t actually get an answer until the suspension was lifted anyways. From what I can tell nothing ever happens to the people mass reporting anyways.

They already made a statement saying the suspension everyone is talking about wasn’t because of mass reports. There is no automatic ban system from right-click player reports, this should be common sense.

Why would Blizzard create an automatic system that is ineffective against bots, that no one has ever shown to have banned a bot; no video evidence, nothing. Why would they create a system that can apparently only be used when a large group of people conspire to ban someone unjustly?

People complain for months on end that reporting, even en masse, does nothing to remove botters from the game. Now people claim those same reports can automatically ban people.

“If you think something is important that I don’t think is important you need to get a life!!!”

2 Likes

“Prestige”…Like this is somehow the culmination of their life goals or something.

I pity people who actually feel this way.

1 Like

Good to see the automatic banning system is working as usual- giving numerous people automatic bans that later have to be overturned once appealed and finally a real person looks at it.

Either that or there was an unacceptable amount of wrongful bans, that were later overturned, being handed out by GMs who have decided on no evidence to give out bans, something we know because once reviewed they were overturned.

I don’t know, is it a bot giving these wrongful bans out or a real person giving these wrongful bans out? It just seems very suspicious that so many wrongful bans could be given out in such a short period of time by actual competent humans.

All I know is that if Blizz were consistent, they’d ban these GMs for behaving like bots, or at least limit them to 30 wrongful bans a day since really who would ever need to make more than 30 wrongful bans in a single day? If they treated their auto banning system with the same care and diligence they treat their biannual bot banwaves… oh, nevermind.

1 Like

There is no automatic banning system from right-click player reports.

Why would Blizzard create an automatic banning system that is ineffective against bots, that no one has ever shown to have banned a bot; no video evidence, nothing. Why would they create a system that can apparently only be used when a large group of people conspire to ban someone unjustly?

People complain for months on end that reporting, even en masse, does nothing to remove botters from the game. Now people claim those same reports can automatically ban people.

I am not certain what you are referring to as automated. We don’t really have automated actions involved here outside of when we develop specific detections for botting programs that we’ve found.

This could have been avoided from the beginning with true time locked servers. Bugs item patches all that fun stuff could have went in game, but no matter what phases/PvP could not be rushed or bumped forward.

They fixed a problem here. And to be honest they should do the same for AB and WSG. Not just Ally side but Horde also. I have said enough about this in other posts so going to move on.

I don’t hate Blizzard… I hate bad choices and from the looks of it well Blizzard has a big track record of super bad choices. Blizzard knew what was coming, they did not take steps to pre-pare. So in my eyes they deserve the criticism they are getting.

Just remember back before launch, people were asking blizzard to reintroduce bugs they had fixed to make the game “more classic”, and pvp would be “ruined” without fake spell batching. I think the community has become a bit more accepting of changes, but there’s alot of players who are very against every change, even if it makes the game better.

To us the fixes seem obvious, but they also have to make the people who want bugs unpatched and fake spell batching happy too. In a lot of cases, unfortunately, the best choice is do nothing.

1 Like

Again servers should have been made from the beginning with special features. Such as the #Nochanges for players that felt they wanted that experience.
Fast PVP Opening ,true time lock. That would have been 3 special rule servers. This would have gave some diversity to the way the game could be played and other servers should have gotten patchs that fixed and built upon existing wow classic. I would almost bet that all 3 of the special rule servers would have moved to the updated servers pretty fast.

You mean like the months and months of the Bot epidemic?<— Really Really bad choice…

So u care good job. Hope u get your fake title and pixel mount. Also I guess I should congratulate u on grieving and ruining others game play just so u can accomplish your goals in a mmorpg.

Also good job posting on a dk in the classic forums.

Griefing eerrrr PvP happened

The title isn’t fake. Do you know what that word means? Also, my entire job is around pixels (software dev), do you think that is unimportant too just because it’s on a computer?

Why would they care about gameplay? “If you care about your gameplay getting ruined you need to get a life!!” Right?

It’s just a fake DK made of pixels.

The title is fake as is the mount and all the gear we wear. Congrats on your software development job dont really care what u do for a living.

Let’s just put it this way we will agree to disagree I have my opinion and u have yours and that is perfectly fine.

yes pvp happens on a pvp server and the alliance complained about it all through phase 2 and then tried to make a battleground pve only and when the horde said no started to complain about the cave position.

No, it’s not. It’s digital, not fake.

are you surprised? Blizzard is colluding with activision, treats its employees and customers like NPCs, and they don’t care how they get your money just as-long as they are getting your money. Sounds pretty on point to me.