AQ auto resource gathering bugged again, 1% per week?

AQ auto resource gathering is not started on CN server - Arathi Basin.

I am aware that blizzard claimed auto resource gathering was fixed couple of days ago, but that’s not true. AQ war resource was increased about 5% every day across all other servers, however for Arathi Basin it only increased 1% during the past week (6th Sep - 13th Sep), yes that’s right, only 1% for the entire week.

currently our server resource progress is 25%(A) 55%(H) and it hasn’t been changed for over a week. I checked the one with lowest population, Lights Hope (CN), it’s overall resource progress is somewhere around 62% right now, if lights hope players get Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal reward before Arathi Basin that would be very disappointing. That server was literally dead, about 50 ppl online every day during peak hours.

I’ve been playing both CN and US wow for a long time, since its a critical issue and very time sensitive, so i decided to post here for a quicker solution. WoW CN was operated by NetEase which doesn’t have any authorizations to change server code, even if i post it on CN forum, the problem would eventually be raised to blizzard headquarter for proper fix. If someone could look into this problem from here and fix it asap would be really appreciated.