[A][PST] Frost Mage looking for relaxed raiding guild to gear and progress with

I’m filling out a prefilled application because I want to make this easy for you all recruiters to gather. I live in SF, CA (PST) so I’m more than willing to do a character transfer our here, just wanting to find the right guild before I do!

• Character Name: Jhordi
  • Level: 120 456ilevel
  • Race: Gnome
  • Class: Mage
  • Main spec applying for: Frost but will go fire once geared
  • What is your age in real life?: 29
  • Can you read, write, and speak English? (Y/N referring to all three): Yes

[ SCHEDULE ]

• Current Time Zone (e.g. +1 gmt): PST
  • Can you make raids on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at least three a week?:

[ RAIDS ]

-I’ve raided through some heroic N and am doing super well. I’d like to get to mythic with a solid dedicated group.

• How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?: I’m cool with that. I’m still gearing but it is my intention to get to a core raiding group status once ready
  • Are you ready to invest some time to gather reagents for consumables? (Y/N): Yes
  • Are you ready to invest some time to gather reagents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N): Yes

[ ADDONS ]

• Do you have Discord? Also, do you have a microphone? (mic not required but highly recommended): Yes, I use a Rode NT Mic.
  • Will you be willing to download and install all the required add-on(s) as requested? (Y/N): Yes. I use a few such as Raider io, details, etc.

[ CURRENT GEAR ]

World of Warcraft

Jhordi - Character - WoW

Jhordi (Emerald Dream) - 120 Gnome Frost Mage, 456 ilvl

[ COMMENTS ]

• Anything else you would like to add?: I’m newer to the game. I want to progress and as you can see, I’ve progressed pretty fast and am dedicated to doing so. I am a social player and want to join a guild with a larger population that is active not just in game but required to be in discord. I stream on twitch and wish to gear up and progress with a guild so that I can stream content as well.

Guild Name: Soul Breakers < Alliance >
Server: Whisperwind-US
Guild Type: Social, PVP, Mythic+, and Raiding
Current Content: 12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha
Raid Time: Friday & Saturday @ 5:00 pm Pacific
< Soul Breakers> (18+) is a recently reformed guild of experienced gamers and new gamers alike who share a common goal of fun, friendship and excellence in all aspects of World of Warcraft. We also seek to add value to our members in a way that extends growth through successes, mistakes, and insights. Participate in the guild with only the highest degree of integrity and rely on the competence and friendliness of each person. Through teamwork, we will strive to provide opportunities for all, while we support and enhance our guild.
Core of our guild have been raiding together for several years. We have achieved our goal of AOTC in every tier since we came together at the beginning of Legion. Interests vary from casual players with goals of achievement points, mount farming, and transmog runs to more raid/mythic + centered.
We use Discord for general communication and scheduling.
Goal of expanding our roster and moving into Mythic Raiding to fill the content void until Shadowlands. Currently looking for ranged dps, heals and a few melee dps
Any interested parties can contact Aconite (Discord: Frozenvitals#3064), who oversees recruitment to answer any of your questions.
Thank you for your interest.