April's Trading Post: No news?

I could have sworn that there was sort of a preview on wowhead and some other sites about what was coming last month, but I have seen zero news about April’s rotation. Anyone has found anything? Just curious before I spend some tendies on that sword and shield.

Yes, it’s on the main page. You must have missed it.

1 Like

which main page…WoW or Wowhead or MMO champs…or Icy Veins?

April Fools

11 Likes

I mean you’re a day early but ok

5 Likes

No they are asking about how it happened last month …we got a preview of what the items were going to be before the turn of the month happened…and it came out like about 3 days before 1st of next month came.

1 Like

Just buy whatever you want to buy on the Post and worry about April’s stock in April.

1 Like

That is kind of Tomorrow… And that is why they are asking…

I don’t recall the rewards being shown early last month, maybe for the first month there was an article from Bliz. I could be wrong though. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

might be this

1 Like

Yea but they’re asking because they’re just curious and bored today?
Or they’re asking because they’re afraid to miss out on something they kinda want to buy but are afraid they won’t have tenders for anything in April – just buy whatever you want to buy, and worry about April later.

Last time the preview came out the night before. It will probably show up tonight

1 Like

we didn’t get a preview last month and i don’t think it flipped until the daily reset either, so no point staying up until midnight waiting. we’ll find out tomorrow.

edit: on inspection might be my timezone. the blizz post came at 4am for me (in gmt).

I do …

10/char

1 Like

We’ve got a real life Rashomon thing going here.

We have found plenty of new items leaked but it’s not easy to assume what is actually coming. :thinking:

Hopefully it’s the gun turtle. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

edit: Not a pvp mount

2 Likes

Also they’re datamined in 10.1 files – I doubt the live client’s Trading Post is pulling data from the 10.1 PTR client.

I would have been skeptical of anything they did put out because of this.

1 Like

I’m gonna laugh if tomorrow there’s nothing on it then on april 2nd it’s released and they go… “april fools!”

3 Likes

What if he lives in Australia?!?!!?!?

1 Like