April Copeland's reponse to the new Kalimdor book

Originally, I wasn’t even think of it from that perspective. My first line of thought was It’s just a elf teaching a single troll to read and write

But as the discussion went on and I actually stopped to think, that was when I was like Oh….it’s a white dude teaching the native and I get why the optics of that is super horrible.

3 Likes

Well I was called a T Word™ (the racist one, not the transphobic one) and everyone collectively other similar extreme things

Hugs I honestly don’t know why people give you such a hard time. You’re one of the better people on here hun.

2 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863689478299713560/938448872768938054/animal-crossing-thinking.gif

4 Likes

Think post 9/11 lmao

Was wild

6 Likes

Lolwut, that’s not even your ethnicity. I was thinking you got called a taco or something

8 Likes

Yeah I’m still confused. I’m too used to the n word.

Just know I completely get that… and that humor and keeping things light when possible is a fine coping mechanism.

Sometimes it isn’t easy to find the grace, you know?

1 Like

Imagine the equivalent of someone’s head being a towel rack, and what kind of head that’d make them

Do the mods have a problem with the word “terrorist?” It’s used in the game at least once, to describe Darius Crowley.

Lord Darius Crowley has been called many things. Rebel. Traitor. Terrorist.

I used to to get called that a lot, myself.

6 Likes

Warhammer took a lot more influence from Michael Moorcock than it did from Tolkien.

1 Like

No, otherwise they wouldn’t allow the Story Forum Discord to be advertised

3 Likes

The mods tolerate a lot of words. But one word they don’t tolerate starts with n and ends with e.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I joined it, but left later that day, for… reasons.

1 Like

It is a word that can drive people mad depending on who says it and how. There was a whole poem featuring it. I might get banned even for quoting it! But, quoth the raven :

nevermore

I guess that poem really hit home to Blizzard. Use the word at your own peril!

5 Likes

Noble. It has to be noble. I can see why the mods wouldn’t tolerate it.

plz don’t ban me noble mods.

5 Likes

And here I thought they be hating a sausage sandwiche :eyes:

I’ve seen the raven commemorated by the poem, it’s stuffed in a museum in Philly.

2 Likes

WoW blocked any other MMORPG from being viable, and most didnt learn anything from WoW, trying to avoid WoW hallmarks lest they be called a “WoW clone”.

If GW2 had a 2 faction system with world pvp on rppvp servers, and a slightly more stylized aesthetic, it would actually be a vastly superior MMO. Also, take away the microtransactions.

IT’s a free to play game… the microtransactions keep the servers running.

9 Likes