[A]<Premonition> Mid-core | T/W 6-9pm PST

is a former Top 10 US guild that formed in 2007 and has been around in some form ever since. We cleared 100% of Classic content on Bigglesworth-PvP and are looking to do the same after rebuilding on Atiesh-PvE. We are a relaxed, focused group of quality and experienced players who fully understand their class and role, come prepared to raids and focus to get the job done. We all have lives outside of the game so clearing content efficiently is vital to us all.

We are currently recruiting for all roles in order to fill our 25-man roster, however we have a strong need of the following:

• Hunters
  • Priests

Ideally we would recruit 1 Resto Druid and 1 Holy Paladin to fill our healer slots. At this time we are not looking for Main Tanks or Rogues. If you enjoy tanking and feel like you would be a good fit, all we ask for is flexibility. Having extra tanks is great for running multiple Kara groups, but not ideal for 25-man raids when we only need 2 tanks for a fight (for example).

Our raid times are currently:

• Tues/Wed
  • 6PM-9PM PST

Eventually we’d like to change to a rotating schedule in order to accommodate all players’ schedule limitations.

If this is something you are interested in, please join our Discord: https://discord.gg/UUkxV9djpU and head over to #guild-application to read more and fill out an app.

Shadowpriest here looking for raiding guild on Atiesh server. Invite me if need. I have done Kara twice so far, have pretty good gear and manage threat well despite being shadow. I’m avail every other Tuesday and every other Friday, and every other weekend. Will help with anything.

Just an FYI beware of this guilds members, ran into one today who ninja looted gear during our run. When asked why he would take the items for his Shaman class He said “Oh sorry forgot” logged off, then proceeded to ignore chat asking why he needed gear that wasn’t his. Maybe this is the best guild in the world, but just beware if you run with anyone of their guild tag. It is the first ninja looter I have ran in to since classic re-released. GG